Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Demon King

Moderators,

How many MC packs would you say it takes to get a Demon King on here. I've bought and used 3 so far!!!! This is a little rediculous, not to mention the MC I bought wit gold on server. I've done a total of over 30 tries and have 13 stars. ***?!
    Tasan
    Server: 64 (Purgatory)
    Character: Combat Rogue

I believe the average amount of stars to obtain a DK is about 16 stars? I don't recall.
    However, regardless of the average stars provided, it's still all based off of luck.
    Some will get them quicker than others while others end up spending more money than the average amount.
    The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

yea, I just got it after another 11 tries. But thanks. I think it's a little too much for even that good of a pet.
      Tasan
      Server: 64 (Purgatory)
      Character: Combat Rogue

Comment

Well now that you got the Demon King, good luck with the Emperor Demon King :P

Comment

Why is there no reward for getting the Emporeror Demon King or the Guardian Angel ?? The 1s of us that have those pets have spent alot to get them ,where`s our rewards??

Comment

I'll bring that up as a suggestion for players to obtain a reward for the Emperor Demon and the Angel.
            Thanks, D.A.2

Comment

Working...
            X