Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sooo.. the Void.

Feels like level 11 is impossible unless you're a knight w/ prot skill

Incase you're curious, each level doesn't give that much EXP.
    The only good thing I got was maybe 3x PC from a chest, 2x BOUND hw, and 2x roses in all the 10 levels I completed.
    It's like the monster arena in Broken Realm.

I suppose the "rare" drops really are "rare."
    Last edited by adrimid; 09-18-2013, 07:19 AM.
    Ign: (S44)Euthanize
    Guild: (J1)Philippines
    Level: 150 Eidolon
    Class: Support Priest.

Objection?
    I'm annoying.
    ┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌

You mean level 11 is impossible unless you are a rogue.

Comment

did you come in solo?
      YebVas
      Grand Duke
      Class: Hybrid Knight (mainly protection)
      Guild: IAMLEGEND
      Server: SukemoBluff
      Level: 7x mortal
      Pet: SuperDemon, Baby Angel, morphed Herculon
      Rankings: LEVEL (FINALLY), HONOR and LADDER

"Una salus victus nullam sperare salutem" -Virgil's Aeneid
      --the one hope of the doomed is not to hope for safety.. if you know you are going to die, why not take somebody with you.. XD

Comment

I see. Probably the void is all about luck. Maybe today u get tons of really rare items but the next few days you might get **** loads.
        Same like pyschodelica, 5runs=1dc. Next day 5runs=5dc etc etc. xD
        This Is A Computer Generated Post, No Signature Is Required.

Comment

Originally posted by sebastian1988 View Post
          You mean level 11 is impossible unless you are a rogue.
          Originally posted by schizoid View Post
          did you come in solo?
          Nah man, I did it with a rogue in my party.
          1.1m HP gone within a split second.

ofc your char is better than his @ sebastian, but should still be able to solo something.. or so you would think, yeh?

Originally posted by weizheng23 View Post
          I see. Probably the void is all about luck. Maybe today u get tons of really rare items but the next few days you might get **** loads.
          Same like pyschodelica, 5runs=1dc. Next day 5runs=5dc etc etc. xD
          Feels like more of a less than 1% chance though. Seeing as how the chests have 3-4 items given, but you could be right.
          Last edited by adrimid; 09-18-2013, 07:52 AM.

Objection?
          I'm annoying.
          ┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌

Comment

Well, when my toon was weaker and I had trouble soloing in ladder / dungeons then all I di dwas summoning firelord, enabling frost and then:
            stealth > stun > devoid (if lucky, then boss already dead) > firelord burn > forst procc > restealth with shadow strike.

As a rogue, you can solo pretty much everything but it takes time and some luck.

I don't think that a protection knight could do much better. My stats are pretty high + I have 54% DR and even I got hit pretty hard on floor 11.

Comment

Originally posted by sebastian1988 View Post
              Well, when my toon was weaker and I had trouble soloing in ladder / dungeons then all I di dwas summoning firelord, enabling frost and then:
              stealth > stun > devoid (if lucky, then boss already dead) > firelord burn > forst procc > restealth with shadow strike.

As a rogue, you can solo pretty much everything but it takes time and some luck.

I don't think that a protection knight could do much better. My stats are pretty high + I have 54% DR and even I got hit pretty hard on floor 11.
              51% DR, combat rogue.
              if needed I could get BoT seal on him, for then 63% dmg reduction, if that's what you'd recommend.
              pretty darn high stats, too: http://puu.sh/4uiLw.png
              Last edited by adrimid; 09-18-2013, 08:04 AM.

Objection?
              I'm annoying.
              ┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌

Comment

BoL and Shadow Rogue.
                Combat is too weak.

Comment

Regardless, you can't afk mode in there, so I wouldn't think it should matter if he gets killed the second he de-stealths.

Objection?
                  I'm annoying.
                  ┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌

Comment

The void is kind of ridiculous,i'm a level 99 shadow rogue,eidolon,went in fully buffed and level 7 1-shot me with a 40% absorbption pet,i had 172k hp.What's funny is,i can kill the mobs in like 10 seconds,but they can kill me in 1 hit.The bosses should really be more proportional,if a mob has around 5 million hp,why the hell would he hit like 250k,considering that almost everyone that isnt a knight and is eidolon hits harder than his hp?And,why would bosses that overpowered give rewards like BABY DEMON EGGS?I'm pretty sure no mortal is able to solo any of the void levels,and theyre the only ones that need baby demon/angel eggs o.O
                    Last edited by CloudySage; 09-18-2013, 12:41 PM.
                    LEARN TO SPELL PEOPLE,ITS ROGUE NOT ROUGE D:<

Comment

Yes. They should put a knight/other jobs balances in thevoid to proportion the game. Something like ladder where you get lvl (20-110) balancer so we could have a chance to get the drops and kill the boss
                      This Is A Computer Generated Post, No Signature Is Required.

Comment

I just tried soloing void a bit back, and id say for something so OP the rewards are so crappy. I soloed to floor 9 where I manage to kill half the bosses hp before he killed me. come to understand im a knight fully buffed and I got wooped pretty bad.
                        Char: BlackKnight(lvl 140 Eidolon Knight), Jellah(7x priest) Gimina(lv 5x mortal rogue)
                        Server: Glacial Planes.
                        Guild: Mortal Elites (Sage)

For in depth knight guide click the link below
                        !

"Let failure be your guide for in failure you learn how to play"

Comment

Yeah for a thing with such OP monsters the drops suck. I got one shot at lvl 5 cause the boss landed his hit as I landed my stun and it crit on me for 240k.

Comment

I got to level 10 with a team today...The boss hit me 340k,i had an ultrasaurus on (It only has 85k hp though) 27% reduction...Level 11 wiped us all out INSTANTLY,and apparently it can do the split-into-five thing very oftenly.I made him do it by stunning then immediately shadow striking,5 seconds later rest of the team attacks,it does it again.Nice dungeon,only ubercashers that are almost maxed can do this to the end,but at least SS roses and EW are included in the rewards so it's not that bad.

For the people who DID manage to do it somehow,could you please tell me what the drops are at levels 11-20? Thanks
                            LEARN TO SPELL PEOPLE,ITS ROGUE NOT ROUGE D:<

Comment

Originally posted by CloudySage View Post
                              I got to level 10 with a team today...The boss hit me 340k,i had an ultrasaurus on (It only has 85k hp though) 27% reduction...Level 11 wiped us all out INSTANTLY,and apparently it can do the split-into-five thing very oftenly.I made him do it by stunning then immediately shadow striking,5 seconds later rest of the team attacks,it does it again.Nice dungeon,only ubercashers that are almost maxed can do this to the end,but at least SS roses and EW are included in the rewards so it's not that bad.

For the people who DID manage to do it somehow,could you please tell me what the drops are at levels 11-20? Thanks
                              so its not just me getting my butt wiped in floor 11. And yeah i know of 1 person who has soloed it.

Comment

Working...
                              X