Double Click issue

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Double Click issue

Hi I am trying to play Crystal Saga but am unable to double click to equip or use things in my inventory. I can click on anything else it just to equip I can double click forever and get nowhere. Please help as I would like to play.
    Thanks

Got to check if your at the right level to wear the gear. If your using Google chrome drag and drop would be the easiest way cause I have issues with double click with Chrome with double clicking. I hope my suggestions help.
    I wouldn't do anything for a Klondike Bar

Ign:WhiteOokami

Comment

sticking it in the hotbar also works, if that doesn't and your supposed to be able to equip the item you may be lagging

Comment

How do you use potions in Chrome?

Comment

Originally posted by R228952754 View Post
          Hi I am trying to play Crystal Saga but am unable to double click to equip or use things in my inventory. I can click on anything else it just to equip I can double click forever and get nowhere. Please help as I would like to play.
          Thanks
          It happens. It's just the way the game is sometimes. While it can sometimes be caused by lag, usually it actually has to do with how the description pops up while you're on it and it sometimes gets in the way and disables further clicking (and don't bother asking them to fix it. Something like that would just end up being blamed on you because they always assume everything's the player's fault around here no matter how many people have experienced it. They'll just say it's your connection and you're lagging and never admit the possibility that maybe just maybe there's an issue with the description blocking the event listener in the code).

You can either move away and try to click at a different angle, try to make sure your cursor isn't where the description pops up, or do the workaround of dragging it to the hotbar and clicking from there.
          (S14)Squintina
          LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
          LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

Working...
          X