Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[#818683] I expect this to be fixed by now!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [#818683] I expect this to be fixed by now!

It has been many many weeks and this is stupid. Someone reply to my dam ticket already and stop taking money, we just got yet another deduction for a reason you have yet to tell us about. I'm beyound ****** off. Reply to the ticket.. i want to know why you are taking 7.99 and when u plan to refund it, every single deduction to his account for the past 2 months. Dont ******* ignore me. !!!

I remember this one.. Before we pass this along, did you reply with all of the information they requested from you before?
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

as i said before i never got any message asking me for any information and i am still waiting for the reply to that message.

Comment

The only reply on this issue i ever got was the automatic one saying the ticket was created and then the one saying they are waiting for me to tell them more info.. never got anything asking me for more info and i told them that and nadda.. nothing...

Comment

Okay. I'll have them send you the list of the information they were waiting on.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

Hi Mandi, please reply to your ticket with the account receiving the vip, payment email being charged, payment method, transaction numbers (these are 18 digits and will begin with 2013), and dates the charges occurred on.

Please let me know when you have done this, and I'll make sure they look at it right away.

Comment

they didnt ask for transaction numbers but i did send the rest of the info they did ask for a few days age. I havnt heard anything yet.

Comment

The email was sent Sep 30th, still got no reply.

Comment

LOL Expect that! I have a ticket that is yet to be answered and they want me to "BUY A NEW PC" because I can't play the game even with all needed components (FLASH, JAVA even .NET Frameworks and other stuffs)

Ticket sent: September 2
                  WindBurner of Twilight Caverns

Born with the power of Destruction
                  Trained to eliminate the undead's damnation
                  and with the Blessing of our Mother Goddess; We, the Mages of Vidalia
                  trained by the scorching heat of FIRE and frozen through the eternal cold of ICE
                  Swore to protect every citizen from the ravishing anger of the undeads

Comment

Originally posted by richmond831 View Post
                    LOL Expect that! I have a ticket that is yet to be answered and they want me to "BUY A NEW PC" because I can't play the game even with all needed components (FLASH, JAVA even .NET Frameworks and other stuffs)

Ticket sent: September 2
                    Okay, have you tried coming to us, the Moderators, explaining to us what your issue is?
                    The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

Well thank you very much R2 for returning the money, even tho y'all dont think i need to know who was stealing ot or why it was being removed. Most important thing is the money was returned. Moderators, I thank you very much, MemoryLane!!

You just have to bug people untill the r2 people listen.. whoever has a last 4 on their card of 1907 we know whats going on o_O

Comment

I had to have geek squad explain it to me but yea it is possible your computer you are using had gotten to old to handle everything. My notebook worked for a long time, not so much now though. We are actually going to buy 2 laptops so we can both play at the same time. While i was at best buy we had them show us a few good ones just to play this game with. R2 really needs to step up customer service I agree. I shouldnt have to whine in the forums to get my ticket taken cared of, other wise why bother, may as well just come right here and start throwing a fit like a kid in a candy store. Good luck dude.

Comment

Why would someone with a ticket in, due for a developer, be expected or know, to come talk to a forum mod?

Comment

Originally posted by virnianc21 View Post
                            Why would someone with a ticket in, due for a developer, be expected or know, to come talk to a forum mod?
                            Because we aren't going to say to "buy a new PC" and actually try to assist. Simple as that.
                            The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

Originally posted by virnianc21 View Post
                              exactly... what does submitting a ticket and posting in forums have to do with each other. You wouldn't believe how many kids I have had to walk step by step through how to post in the forums for help.

Comment

Working...
                              X