Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[#818683] I expect this to be fixed by now!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrotherVT View Post
    Because we aren't going to say to "buy a new PC" and actually try to assist. Simple as that.
    you are right, it does seem moderators are the only ones around here who give two hoots bout anyone but how are the kids who play this game supposed to know this...

Comment

Originally posted by MandixMage View Post
      you are right, it does seem moderators are the only ones around here who give two hoots bout anyone but how are the kids who play this game supposed to know this...
      There are actually a lot more people who tend to go to the forums first before they file a ticket. Then there are some that do the exact opposite. The only way to promote this type of support is by the rest of the players going off of "word-of-mouth" promoting.
      The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

Im glad you guys think stealing money from people is some kind of game. We saw you return the money and now today you took the money back out PLUS another $7.99 It'll all good cuase our Visa company is refunding the money now, spoke to the bank today. Oh and we changed the card numbers to so you can't keep taking money while we wait for you to get off your ***** and stop these illegal withdrawls. They cant go as far back as July so you are still on the hook for the 2 $7.99 withdrawls made that month. You can email me for my address to mail the check to. Oh we also deleted our characters and will be playing some other game together instead of yours. We don't feel we should give you any of our money ever again while you are taking it without our permission and refuseing to refund it. Basicly ♥♥♥♥ y'all!! I've printed my screen shots of everything having to do with this issue in case my attorney needs it or the BBB.
        Last edited by MemoryLane; 10-09-2013, 06:46 PM.

Comment

you know vip is a recurring charge that you need to cancel if you dont want vip anymore its not a 1 time charge they will re bill you every month for your vip

Comment

I also find it funny that everyone has an attorney, your gonna spend hundreds of dollars taking to an attorney about a few 7.99 charges lol

Comment

Hilariously the form mods here are more helpful than the support staff. I once had to have a literal argument with this one woman because she kept messing up over something simple.
              Server: [S60]Extingent Bluff
              IGN: Silverblitz
              Guild: Apocalypse
              Class: Shadow Rogue/Combat Passive Hybrid
              Lv: 123 Eidolon
              Honor: Emperor
              Pets: Burning Angel Gen 2 (Gideon), Demon King (Battousai), Golden Teddy (RageBaka)

Comment

Working...
              X