Regard to Players with 404 Not Found Error

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regard to Players with 404 Not Found Error

If you are like me who received the "404 Not Found" Error, then there's only one thing I can suggest you to do while R2 Tech Team attempts to fix the issue.

By CLICKING HERE you will be directed to a new page that was created by Dylz a while back in regard to players who were having loading issues.
    Once accessing the page, you will see something called "Hotspot Shield" which did work for me to log back onto the game. You may try it now and report back.

If you have any further questions, you may feel free to ask.
    The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Sir I already downloaded the hotspot shield .. Yes it works but after a minute it shows "Login Failed: Failed to connect to server" Please help me.

Comment

Not downloading something just because R2 cannot perform the functions of their job. 18 hours now, and not an official announcement. Seems a buisness would attempt to give their customers an explanation instead of pawning off some 3rd party software, Funny how no 3rd party programs are allowed to assist with playing according to the TOS, yet one is being suggested just to make the game function.

Comment

1000% agreed virnianc... they keep pushing that we should abide with TOS yet now they're suggesting to use one?
        c'mon R2 we've been paying a lot for this game. Cashing a lot of stuffs.. and what are you giving us? FIX THIS! IT'S REALLY ANNOYING. I've been in work for the past 12 hours whereas I can play but when I did try to log in it says error.. Haven't had a good chance to play the game.. missed a lot of events because of this.. SO WHAT'S HAPPENING? PLEASE GIVE US A GOOD EXPLANATION AND COMPENSATION FOR A LOT OF LOSS!. Extend our VIPs too!

i dont want to sound rude but really IM ******!

Comment

If you're one of the people that agree with him, then you may view Post #5 by CLICKING HERE and viewing that thread.

Now you may try yourself.

Comment

Sorry BrotherVT but I did that thing with the Hotspot shield, used 6 different browsers, clear cache, check all the flash players, plug ins but stilll 404 error.. do you know whats happening? any updates from the management itself?

Comment

Originally posted by CAAustrick View Post
              Sorry BrotherVT but I did that thing with the Hotspot shield, used 6 different browsers, clear cache, check all the flash players, plug ins but stilll 404 error.. do you know whats happening? any updates from the management itself?
              Sadly to say, I don't have any updates. I get the 404 Issue with Google Chrome, but for some odd reason, everything is perfectly fine when I use Safari, so I'm just using Safari for the time being until I can move back to Chrome.

Comment

Ill try to use safari too.. ill try that.. im getting error in maxthon, opera, gc,mf

Comment

all i do is go r2 games loggin to them for a few mins 'and then log out then load cs .it works all the time for me .

Comment

when the 404 error occurs the only thing i can resolve was to restart my pc again and again

but still a few minutes later 404 error still occurs

this is how we have been compensated

Comment

Mm it goes around ok for a few mins then either 0% or 404. Then it goes back good again. So its like playing russian roulette. Idk when to enter DG xD
                      • ♚ IGN: (S62)Calinare
                      • ♚ Server: Bloodshed Hollow
                      • ♚ Level: 130 Eidolon
                      • ♚ Class: Unusual Blood Hybrid Priest

Comment

now im using safari but same problem when i entered Psychodelica dungeon stuck again now im really mad on CS support ppl who cannot fix this issue like ML said they're fixing ISP issue and this happen
                        yesterday run 5 + VIP 3run goes nothing but stuck loading just a minute ago i try q run now exactly 45min and still loading ***

I tell people, 'If you want to send a message to the White House, call my house.'

Eidolon Knight (S63)RobertWafu
                        :cool:Scion Priest (S63)RV

Comment

what can u say now BrotherVT i tried all the thing u said hotspot shield safari browser
                          what the next guide try to play some other games????

I tell people, 'If you want to send a message to the White House, call my house.'

Eidolon Knight (S63)RobertWafu
                          :cool:Scion Priest (S63)RV

Comment

hotspotshield? what do you get for each installed one?
                            it installed 3 or 4 additional tools that you need to get rid of again - while they try to get upgraded to full versions

ontop of that you build up this stupid popup bar for your xtal shop and facebook link - you can roll it out great but it is still annoying (not going to point out the problems to use UGC cards/accounts atm)

to this bar you get the hotshield banner now that you can close aswell just that one gives you an auto pop up page telling you to upgrade to dont be bothered by banner nomore

i am sry R2 - thatnk for that "fix" to spam us just more junks that made me think about your way of suport .... you gotta be kidden me since thats just unprofessional and rubbish

Comment

well this Hotspot Shiled isnt working for me,i tryd it and its still same 404 not found error. so to get back on i have to clear catche and cookies,then i can play again for an hour or so then again this 404 not found error. clearing catche and cookies working for me.
                              (J2)silvu Eidolon priest
                              guild (J1)Titans
                              lvl 88 Eidolon Priest

Comment

Working...
                              X