Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Regard to Players with 404 Not Found Error

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hotspot Shield or any other types of VPN wont solve it, because the "game" will always reroute to
    http://www.r2games.com/bin/WebLaucher.html
    instead of
    http://r2cdn-encs.r2games.com/bin/WebLaucher.html
    (Don't use the links, won't work if you don't have the right tokens)

The ship is sinking people, time to put on your life jacket and hop onto the lifeboat.

p/s Hate the iframe? open up developer tools in chrome to get the weblauncher links.
    A werewolf, A wearwolf, A warewolf, Aware wolf.

Comment

The problem is im only using a netbook...and downloading hotspot shield makes it slower...hope R2 fix this problem ASAP..

Comment

Sorry if we ppl became rude or became violence in posting tread again CS you cannot blame us cause in the 1st place this would not happen if CS support already fix it
        im very disappointed on CS team support it already 48hr or more but still got the same issue 404
        like ML said cs fixing ISP issue maybe the'y put some command that make this thing up better to double check it or bring back the old command you put on
        we both know this game need a good internet connection = BATH,LADDER,DUNGEON,TG,IOB,
        and the result are everytime i entered any of those even it make me mad because loading stuck the loading bar never moves = refresh page = daily event =
        FAILED FAILED FAILED

I tell people, 'If you want to send a message to the White House, call my house.'

Eidolon Knight (S63)RobertWafu
        :cool:Scion Priest (S63)RV

Comment

i already download the hot spot sheild but it requires internet explorer7 but i dont have that browser im just using google chrome and firefox. what should i do?

Comment

i experienced this 404 error many times, all i did was close the browser, open again (if the error came in, i reload the browser again and now its working fine) and again. after a few tries and goes back to normal

Comment

SO iguess it's time for me to QUIT!! im so pissedd.. really really ******!
              R2 im not just a free to play thing here.. I PAY! 1 month+ yet i cashed a lot so dont just slack off and do ur things..
              SOrry for being rude!!

Comment

It's not just events and dungeons we are missing out on... that a lot of us are paying VIP to get. We're also getting screwed out of our daily log in bonus which, when you can't log in...gets reset. 10 days down the crapper cuz R2 can't get it's **** together.... AS USUAL.

Comment

Working...
                X