Autumn Exchange really bugged Red Adamantite

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Autumn Exchange really bugged Red Adamantite

As you can see in autumn exchange on Red Adamantite is says there 10 adamantite for 1 autumn token but if u just click the exchange its only 1..
    Why oh Why?

Nah they won't even refund you nor check it. They'll just remove the event so that others wont notice it. They would only say "It works for us when we tested it" when in fact, THEY NEVER BOTHER TO CHECK IT.
    WindBurner of Twilight Caverns

Born with the power of Destruction
    Trained to eliminate the undead's damnation
    and with the Blessing of our Mother Goddess; We, the Mages of Vidalia
    trained by the scorching heat of FIRE and frozen through the eternal cold of ICE
    Swore to protect every citizen from the ravishing anger of the undeads

Comment

This was already addressed in the past and it was fixed in a forum post regarding it.
      Sadly, the description was never fixed for it in-game.
      Yes, they actually do "bother to check it".
      The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

To BrotherVT can u please give some update with our server s63 HellStorm...
        i just tried a few minute ago on S1 and run normal but when i try login to my server s63 still character load then failed to connect server..

I tell people, 'If you want to send a message to the White House, call my house.'

Eidolon Knight (S63)RobertWafu
        :cool:Scion Priest (S63)RV

Comment

Originally posted by xRobertWafux View Post
          To BrotherVT can u please give some update with our server s63 HellStorm...
          i just tried a few minute ago on S1 and run normal but when i try login to my server s63 still character load then failed to connect server..
          Well I know maintenance is going to occur in about another 1 hour and 30 minutes, so hopefully the servers being down actually fixes the issue.
          The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

oh ic cause try make new aacount on other server like s1 s64 and i already play on ther server

I tell people, 'If you want to send a message to the White House, call my house.'

Eidolon Knight (S63)RobertWafu
            :cool:Scion Priest (S63)RV

Comment

I bet ya a cookie the Adamantite exchange description would just be change to x1, instead of x10.
              A werewolf, A wearwolf, A warewolf, Aware wolf.

Comment

Working...
              X