Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Help] How can i get a Crystal Saga Server? Or Server Files?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Help] How can i get a Crystal Saga Server? Or Server Files?

Hello all,

So i played this game for a year now i guess, i checked many servers. I love this game, i was thinking if there was a way to get the server files for this Crystal Saga game, i have the host. If you are willing to share, please PM me....

Anyone? please reply

Comment

Cheats/Hacking

You acknowledge and agree that you are not permitted under any circumstances or for any reason to cheat or utilize third-party games or code in order to win at, or gain game points or Items from any R2 Games game. Violators will be handled on a case-by-case basis. Accurate compensation (if any) will be decided by R2Games. You agree not to design, disseminate or use any third party programs designed to change the game play on the site. Any use, dissemination or design of such programs is a breach of these Terms you will be responsible for any resulting damages to R2 Games. You agree that if you disseminate, design or assist in the design of a third party program that changes the game play on R2 Games, you will pay R2 Games liquidated damages in the sum of Hundred Thousand Dollars for each such program as liquidated damages. You agree that if you use such a program on the R2 Games website, you will pay R2 Games liquidated damages in the sum of One Thousand Dollars for each time you use a program.

You must not reverse-engineer, decompile or modify any of the game clients and use it in any way. You must not exploit any cheats or errors which you find in our Service. Any cheats or errors which you discover must be reported immediately to us.

You must not attempt to access any Account that is not your own.

You must not misuse any of our customer service facilities. You must not deliberately enter false information into any of the forms on our website. You must not encourage, or attempt to trick other players into breaking our rules.

http://www.r2games.com/about/termsofuse

advised against it as you can get in lots of trouble unless R2 makes a official way which the players are allowed, like a client vers.

Comment

That has nothing to do with R2 tos, nothing to do with cheats or hacking.
        If you want the server files, then you have to buy a license from the original CS developers or you just google a bit (but that won't allow you to host a server).

Comment

I think he was asking if he could find a way to start a private server like Minecraft or something. R2 only has the ability to translate and release I think? If you want to have a private server you might want to check out the company that created CS, which is based in China. The main problem is that you might have to translate it yourself.
          Server: [S60]Extingent Bluff
          IGN: Silverblitz
          Guild: Apocalypse
          Class: Shadow Rogue/Combat Passive Hybrid
          Lv: 123 Eidolon
          Honor: Emperor
          Pets: Burning Angel Gen 2 (Gideon), Demon King (Battousai), Golden Teddy (RageBaka)

Comment

Working...
          X