Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Crystal / Recharge Package

Hey Guys,

Paid for crystals to get the recharge bonus and didn't receive them.

Server: S65 Evil Beast Sanctuary
    Character: Mischif
    Order number:201310182259256363
    Product:500 Crystal (+Bonus Items)
    Price:$4.99 USD

Again No Crystals, Bonus Items, or Recharge Package.

Thanks Guys!

Your order was delivered, you may log in your character to check.
    Who says it's going to be easy.

Comment

Everything is set, Thanks Marianna

Comment

i also paid a few hours ago and didnt get mine either

server s65 evil beast sanctuary
        Character: Gwar
        Crystal Saga

2000 Crystal (+Bonus Items)
        Completed

Order number:201310181836129631

Product:2000 Crystal (+Bonus Items)

Price:$19.99 USD

Comment

To save making a new topic thought I would post here that I made a payment as well and have not yet received - also I made a purchase with an affiliate yesterday (coral) and have yet to receive those rewards

Comment

Is Marianna a new mod here ? she's pretty in the pic. *o*
            "Poison ? That's a merely dessert for a demon like me" - (S58)Mirajane

Comment

To all who have not received their Crystals, I'll need you to file a ticket. If you already have filed a ticket, then provide me that ticket number.
              The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

Having the same problem... and as usual, no replies over and over again.
                Recharged 4k crystals and they didnt deliver in the 24h, only got a reply after I said I was considering a paypal dispute.
                Still missing the bonus items for that recharge. Its been several days now and no reply although I keep asking for it on the ticket. Gave them an extra 24 hours, after that I'm really thinking about going for a paypal dispute (I gave them a warning just now). I got several tickets from past and other users postings on forum to as proof for paypal if I do open a dispute. Getting tyred of the poor costumer support.

Comment

Originally posted by Swiftslayer View Post
                  Having the same problem... and as usual, no replies over and over again.
                  Recharged 4k crystals and they didnt deliver in the 24h, only got a reply after I said I was considering a paypal dispute.
                  Still missing the bonus items for that recharge. Its been several days now and no reply although I keep asking for it on the ticket. Gave them an extra 24 hours, after that I'm really thinking about going for a paypal dispute (I gave them a warning just now). I got several tickets from past and other users postings on forum to as proof for paypal if I do open a dispute. Getting tyred of the poor costumer support.
                  I've replied to your previous thread. Please keep your issue in one thread.
                  The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

Working...
                  X