Cannot Create a ticket Re: Portal Glitch with Alicorn Mount

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cannot Create a ticket Re: Portal Glitch with Alicorn Mount

Unable to create a ticket. Please correct errors below and try again! <- hello? I'd like some support for my alicorn mount glitch, but I keep getting this message. I have tried many times over the past week and no luck. Can I please get some assistance? I help guildies with my mount, and it's ridiculous i cannot go into 'level required' areas with a char that clearly meets the requirement on my mount with me. (I'm level 99 Eido, so I can go just about anywhere).
    http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....220#post686220 <- link to previous thread for this issue.

I am filling out all the info in the ticket, putting in correct info and such, so... why is it not going through?
    Last edited by Starflyer; 10-25-2013, 12:29 AM. Reason: adding link.
    IGN: (S4)Starflyer
    Server: Wilterlands
    Level: Eidolon (130+)
    Class: Powah Ranger! (Anti w/heals)
    Guild: EX (â€*Exorcistâ€*) Officer
    Goal: To make people smile! â€*
    I`m a friendly person ;3

Are you trying to put in a screenshot?

It would help if you would take a screenshot of your ticket filled out, before hitting submit, and post it here or pm it to me, so I can tell you where the error is.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

I don't want to post a screen of the ticket in here (personal info in it) and yes I am sending a screenshot, the one posted in chat above. Can I send a link to the page with my pic in it if the screenshot is the issue? I will try sending the pic as a gif. and maybe that will work? Hmm... lemme check it out and ty for responding. I've been checking back to the forum for imput for about a week now xD
      I`m a friendly person ;3

Comment

Ah yeah.. I had that issue when I had a buddy of mine lifted on my 7 day Seiryu. My friend was Lv. 33 so I couldn't understand why it was happening.
        So it wasn't just me, then. Thanks for that update.
        The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

Ok, I enclosed the pic as a .gif and it did go through. If I may make a suggestion, It would be nice to have the supported picture formats written by the attachment area. Apparently my paint.net program saves everything as a .png. Oi. x.x the more you know. xD Hopefully I can get some assistance. I'll continue waiting and hopefully I'll get a double mount via GDC/RDC to see if the glitch is only with the mount or something in my account. Ty again. ^_^
          I`m a friendly person ;3

Comment

Originally posted by Starflyer View Post
            Ok, I enclosed the pic as a .gif and it did go through. If I may make a suggestion, It would be nice to have the supported picture formats written by the attachment area. Apparently my paint.net program saves everything as a .png. Oi. x.x the more you know. xD Hopefully I can get some assistance. I'll continue waiting and hopefully I'll get a double mount via GDC/RDC to see if the glitch is only with the mount or something in my account. Ty again. ^_^
            Nah it has nothing to do with just your account nor the mounts. Whichever 2-person mount you have, the same error will occur.
            I'll report this right away.
            The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

Working...
            X