Priest Vs Scarecrow

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Priest Vs Scarecrow

I just want to know, would it be possible for a priest to defeat the scarecrows in this week's event?
    If it is possible, what could be the best combo to defeat such?
    If it is not, what is the resolution of CS to address the concern?

It is possible. The casting/attack speed must be very high to attack fast enough.

Partying up with rogue or fast attack speed character is one of the resolution of cs to address this concern.
    This Is A Computer Generated Post, No Signature Is Required.

Comment

No you will not be able to solo scarecrow.

Only people with high attack speed can solo scarecrow.
      Only Rogues can solo them.

Unless you have a high soul with atkspd, and gem sockets with atkspd.

Comment

Why are you saying only rogues can do it?

I have seeing knights and and Rangers killing them. I myself have done it with a Ranger with high Attack Speed. However, i have to admit, this is not a weakling mortal event. It is not a class specify event so quit saying that . Best way it is for a party of 3 including a priest will help since it can heal allies. The crow does deal massive damage according to your defenses and HP.
        Originally posted by Dr.Q
        Hm... best Tenet level, or home mortgage payment... what to do, what to do...

Comment

A strong main and two noob alts will defeat the bosses fairly easy if your main doesn't have high attack speed. Each character has an advantage in different events. Mages can use blink during fairy search giving them an advantage. Rogues can clock and have high attack speed giving them an advantage in almost all events. If there are any OP rogues around killing the bosses you will probably only get 1 or 2 bosses unless your server is near dead like mine.
          "The freedom we believe we have is an illusion. Open your mind and see the truth of this world!"

Comment

Originally posted by MomoJay View Post
            A strong main and two noob alts will defeat the bosses fairly easy if your main doesn't have high attack speed. Each character has an advantage in different events. Mages can use blink during fairy search giving them an advantage. Rogues can clock and have high attack speed giving them an advantage in almost all events. If there are any OP rogues around killing the bosses you will probably only get 1 or 2 bosses unless your server is near dead like mine.

I use the strong main and an alt to get mines :/ that's what people dont understand "strength in numbers"
            Originally posted by Dr.Q
            Hm... best Tenet level, or home mortgage payment... what to do, what to do...

Comment

I am a knight with high attack speed and I can solo them fairly easily. I've see parties of 2/3 people take them on.

Comment

Originally posted by KidSess View Post
                Why are you saying only rogues can do it?

I have seeing knights and and Rangers killing them. I myself have done it with a Ranger with high Attack Speed. However, i have to admit, this is not a weakling mortal event. It is not a class specify event so quit saying that . Best way it is for a party of 3 including a priest will help since it can heal allies. The crow does deal massive damage according to your defenses and HP.
                Because i was talking about solo.. not with alt armies..
                Rogues get a clear atkspeed advantage.. don't flip aggro on me coz you didnt understand the person asking the question and the answers given.

Originally posted by KidSess View Post
                I use the strong main and an alt to get mines :/ that's what people dont understand "strength in numbers"
                Again.. alt armies is not solo.
                I banged my head on my desk just for you

Comment

i hav a good or say very good atk speed and i still cant solo them :/ .....my rogue alt can lol but he hardly does damage to it before it heals back :P
                  (-[>.<]-)

Comment

Yes its possible to solo but..... i wouldn't advice it....

blood beam or light missle as default skill and put, spirit infusion, improved spirit infusion and blood blade into the afk and just afk... i have 200% atk spd and demonics combo, and depending on trigger of demonics, blood blade or bol/sb bol can have high atk spd but still takes few minutes (if i solo without alts) depending on my luck on how often i get stunned so....

Originally posted by Witch_s65 View Post
                    Because i was talking about solo.. not with alt armies..
                    I know OP's asking for solo but err.... yea.... if you don't want to make alt.... and is a low level or still mortal... you have to go in party with others and share the loot :/
                    In a way if ur asking if u can solo the answer is yes.... is it worth it tho??.... err.. imo...no. Not saying you have to use alt but it doesn't hurt to use an alt (even main + 1 alt makes a big difference, all the more if its rogue alt) and its prob lot more benificial , GL hunting
                    Last edited by TpstT; 11-04-2013, 02:56 AM.
                    (S56)TpstT
                    A weird and noob priest with an emerald socket
                    ♫ Lv1 mortal, 1 matk, 1(0%) def, 1 heal, baby turtle muahahahaha :p who cares about stat just have fun ♪
                    come visit ;)

Comment

im rogue, i cant solo them. well i can but it takes FOREVEERRRR unless im rockin a seal bol.

Comment

Working...
                      X