What's the next step? Help me please.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the next step? Help me please.

I've recently been having a lot of trouble getting responses to my tickets. When i do get a response, it isn't helpful in the slightest way. When i post on forum i get nothing. There has to be more i can do, another step i can take to get the crystals i have been waiting for since august. Filing tickets and forum posts get me nowhere. WHAT CAN I DO!?

Provide me your ticket number. Give me your order transaction number.
    Tell me how long you have been waiting for so far. I will help you.
    The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

ticket #440376. there is no transaction order, these crystals are from crystal offers. ive provided proof to supersonic ads etc in the form of screenshots and copies of confirmation emails etc and they keep saying "we cant verify with the advertiser". its all a load of ****, i completed dozens of offers, mostly download install and use program or sign up with valid contact info types... ive sent in step by step screenshots proving my case for each one of them. the offer description doesnt mention that customers need to keep an insane amount of documentation and argue with people for weeks just to get denied.

i have completed offers EXACTLY as stated on the offer screen and i have provided that list to r2, along with dates times etc and they just keep giving me dumb responses and asking for too much. ive already spent hours upon hours trying to get my 955 crystals and im rather upset that R2 provides links to scams. most of my friends on my server will tell you theyve never been paid out for completing free offers.

anyway, ive waited nearly 2 months since i brought this to the attention of r2games and its time they sent my stuff. your help is appreciated.

(btw kongollod is me, im sure youve figured it out by now )

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceKuja View Post
        ticket #440376. there is no transaction order, these crystals are from crystal offers. ive provided proof to supersonic ads etc in the form of screenshots and copies of confirmation emails etc and they keep saying "we cant verify with the advertiser". its all a load of ****, i completed dozens of offers, mostly download install and use program or sign up with valid contact info types... ive sent in step by step screenshots proving my case for each one of them. the offer description doesnt mention that customers need to keep an insane amount of documentation and argue with people for weeks just to get denied.

i have completed offers EXACTLY as stated on the offer screen and i have provided that list to r2, along with dates times etc and they just keep giving me dumb responses and asking for too much. ive already spent hours upon hours trying to get my 955 crystals and im rather upset that R2 provides links to scams. most of my friends on my server will tell you theyve never been paid out for completing free offers.

anyway, ive waited nearly 2 months since i brought this to the attention of r2games and its time they sent my stuff. your help is appreciated.

(btw kongollod is me, im sure youve figured it out by now )
        I keep my tabs on you, don't worry. I was very well aware of it.
        The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

cool... so could u kindly forward my tickets to them again... theyre not too eager to resolve this issue and its driving me nuts.

Comment

Working...
          X