X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• venomeh
    started a topic Vip selling

Vip selling

So is it illegal if you do it without logging in to the persons account to buy it, but instead buy it from the site where you just need the persons username to buy the vip or crystals for him/her? Need clarification for this.
    Last edited by venomeh; 08-31-2012, 10:13 PM.

• MaLiN936
    replied
    Originally posted by catonelionheart View Post
    Curious to why selling/buying ViP is banable offense? It doesn't hurt r2 pocket anyway, and why punish everyone for few individuals mistake? Gifting can be scam also, why don't they ban that too? It make no sense what so ever. If r2 seriously gonna implement this then by all mean do it. Although I can see more then half of this game population gonna get ban. Trace every single IP that have VIP, and I bet you a ton of them is buying VIp from other players. Some countries don't have game cards nor payment option r2 offer. And if r2 make this thing bannable why did they implement another ways to get VIP, by just entering username instead of whole account. Meaning you need to log into the account TO GET THE VIP, then that is violating ToS.
    agreed with this..
    btw this is just my suggestion..
    why not make purchasing vip into like purchase mall item,like egg or pack..then it may trade to other player..
    it also may be sold in various period (1week,1month,1year)

just sharing my thought ^^

Leave a comment:

• R21882465
    replied
    The reason why the option is there on the site, is to allow ppl to *gift* other people VIP without any promise of payment , its a gift :P If the recipient of the vip *gift* chose to send you a *gift* or *donation* in appreciation, then thats fine, the word that is causing all the problems i think is *SELLING* hope this helps

Leave a comment:

• guruza
    replied
    Buying VIP is a gamble, but if people are willing to take the risk let them risk it. R2 currently doesn't do anything to actual scammers so why punish the people who actually are selling VIP? If they ban VIP selling then they should ban scammers too. Because in my server all the big scammers are well know, are screen shotted scamming, and are STILL IN THE SERVER.

Leave a comment:

• catonelionheart
    replied
    Curious to why selling/buying ViP is banable offense? It doesn't hurt r2 pocket anyway, and why punish everyone for few individuals mistake? Gifting can be scam also, why don't they ban that too? It make no sense what so ever. If r2 seriously gonna implement this then by all mean do it. Although I can see more then half of this game population gonna get ban. Trace every single IP that have VIP, and I bet you a ton of them is buying VIp from other players. Some countries don't have game cards nor payment option r2 offer. And if r2 make this thing bannable why did they implement another ways to get VIP, by just entering username instead of whole account. Meaning you need to log into the account TO GET THE VIP, then that is violating ToS.

Leave a comment:

• miss_missy
    replied
    this whole issue with vip selling being legal or illegal could be solved if the gms just made a tradeable vip card like the other CS games. :/

Leave a comment:

• venomeh
    replied
    Originally posted by orphen20 View Post
    Sorry Veno but we will ask the moderators to close this thread. If you really want to talk to R2Rogie, just send a private message. Simple as that. Please close this thread now.
    I sent her private message to come check this topic again so this nonsense arguement will get an end.. Anyways if you don't want to go thru the nonsense argueing, Rogie, I'll ask it again here, Is selling vip OR crystals illegal if it's done in guildchat/someone whispers you that s/he wants to buy vip from you? And PLEASE others don't bother saying anything, I only want an answer from Rogie....
    Last edited by venomeh; 08-31-2012, 10:23 PM.

Leave a comment:

• orphen20
    replied
    Sorry Veno but we will ask the moderators to close this thread. If you really want to talk to R2Rogie, just send a private message. Simple as that. Please close this thread now.

Leave a comment:

• venomeh
    replied
    Venomeh, please stop it. R2Rogie has stated perfectly clear even if it's only in world chat. If it's illegal, then it's DAMN ILLEGAL!!! Stop this nonsense. No more stating the obvious. Illegal is illegal. End of story. If you reply that again, we will ask the moderator to close this thread. This is getting out of nowhere.
    Erwin said other..#25 So i'm still waiting for a reply from Rogie, and feel free to ask that. And agree, it's going nowhere becouse you just won't let me wait and see what'll Rogie herself answer to this o.0

Leave a comment:

• orphen20
    replied
    Venomeh, please stop it. R2Rogie has stated perfectly clear even if it's only in world chat. If it's illegal, then it's DAMN ILLEGAL!!! Stop this nonsense. No more stating the obvious. Illegal is illegal. End of story. If you reply that again, we will ask the moderator to close this thread. This is getting out of nowhere.

Leave a comment:

• venomeh
    replied
    Use common sense, Veno. It's like gambling which is illegal and selling/buying VIP is like cheating on an examination. It's still illegal as R2Rogie has stated. Even if you read the ToS, this is the only way to prevent players from scamming. Can't you get it?
    You can ask the whole server is it gambling if you buy something from me.. o.o Rogie only mentioned that it's illegal to say that you wanna buy / sell vip IN WORLDCHAT, Erwin however said that it's legal if it does not violate ToS what it doesn't do.

Originally posted by bigguy31 View Post
    but it does violate the terms of service did you n ot hear what r2rogie just said? please do not make a argument because if you did any silly stuff like that then you will get caught and get punished for life. ok nuff said now please enjoy ur day oh and if you have a problem file a ticket hereticket.r2games.com
    It does not violate the ToS or then i'm (half)blind and yes I heard what Rogie said, saying that you wanna buy / sell is illegal IN WORLDCHAT. Would I be here asking if I would've sold anything like vip before? I want clear clarification from GM before doing any "silly stuff"
    Last edited by venomeh; 08-31-2012, 09:28 PM.

Leave a comment:

• bigguy31
    replied
    Originally posted by venomeh View Post
    I want a clarification anyways since Erwin said that it is legal if it does not violate ToS, checked up ToS a bit and nope, it didn't violate it.
    but it does violate the terms of service did you n ot hear what r2rogie just said? please do not make a argument because if you did any silly stuff like that then you will get caught and get punished for life. ok nuff said now please enjoy ur day oh and if you have a problem file a ticket hereticket.r2games.com

Leave a comment:

• orphen20
    replied
    Use common sense, Veno. It's like gambling which is illegal and selling/buying VIP is like cheating on an examination. It's still illegal as R2Rogie has stated. Even if you read the ToS, this is the only way to prevent players from scamming. Can't you get it?

Leave a comment:

• venomeh
    replied
    R2Rogie has clearly stated the reason why it's now illegal: to avoid scamming EVEN by guild chat or whisper. GMs will definitely catch them.
    I want a clarification anyways since Erwin said that it is legal if it does not violate ToS, checked up ToS a bit and nope, it didn't violate it.

Leave a comment:

• orphen20
    replied
    R2Rogie has clearly stated the reason why it's now illegal: to avoid scamming EVEN by guild chat or whisper. GMs will definitely catch them.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X