Daily Log in Bonus

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daily Log in Bonus

What's up with the daily log in bonus being reset to day 1 ? I had a string of 2 accounts at 55 day's going and 1 account at 43 day's
    Last edited by Valthor; 11-04-2013, 01:17 AM.
    (S47) SyKnTwstd

Not just you, I noticed this when i loggin too that everyone all my alts and my main had lost their 100+ daily bonuses.
    Originally posted by Dr.Q
    Hm... best Tenet level, or home mortgage payment... what to do, what to do...

Comment

seems to have happened to everyone and r2 get your system messages right plz
      Click image for larger version

Name:	system mess up.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	53.9 KB
ID:	1677492

this isn't the month of August
      (S47) SyKnTwstd

Comment

lol looks like we all got "r2'd". everybody had their daily log in bonus reset.

Comment

Was directed to this thread because i had my daily login bonus removed.

There were a bunch of people who did not have theirs removed.

Comment

Omg many people's painstakingly daily login are ruined by dont know what bug. Please fixed it and give us compensation of 1000 earth soul orbs 20 green dragon coins and 10 normal gems coupons and 10 soul shards!!!!!!!!
            This Is A Computer Generated Post, No Signature Is Required.

Comment

SERIOUSLY! What are they trying to do? DON'T TELL US "WE WILL ESCALATE THIS CONCERN TO THE DEVS/PROPER DEPARTMENT" ** things.

Or should we wait forever for this?
              WindBurner of Twilight Caverns

Born with the power of Destruction
              Trained to eliminate the undead's damnation
              and with the Blessing of our Mother Goddess; We, the Mages of Vidalia
              trained by the scorching heat of FIRE and frozen through the eternal cold of ICE
              Swore to protect every citizen from the ravishing anger of the undeads

Comment

Originally posted by richmond831 View Post
                SERIOUSLY! What are they trying to do? DON'T TELL US "WE WILL ESCALATE THIS CONCERN TO THE DEVS/PROPER DEPARTMENT" ** things.

Or should we wait forever for this?
                I don't know what else you expect us to say when this is a job for the Devs to do, and not the GMs/Moderators.
                The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

Originally posted by BrotherVT View Post
                  I don't know what else you expect us to say when this is a job for the Devs to do, and not the GMs/Moderators.
                  Well I assume that, GMs or Mods should have direct contact with the Devs.

What we are asking is for an estimated time when will this issue be fixed or advise us that the devs are already aware of this and expect a fix within a few hours.

We also want to be INFORMED of what is happening about the issue rather keeping silent. Who knows what to expect other that those who have the way...

trained by the scorching heat of FIRE and frozen through the eternal cold of ICE

Comment

If I was being informed with updates, I would be glad enough to post them. That isn't the case, though. The Moderators have no direct contact with the Devs. The GMs? I don't know. What I want to say, you already stated in your previous post.
                    The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

Originally posted by richmond831 View Post
                      Well I assume that, GMs or Mods should have direct contact with the Devs.

What we are asking is for an estimated time when will this issue be fixed or advise us that the devs are already aware of this and expect a fix within a few hours.

We also want to be INFORMED of what is happening about the issue rather keeping silent. Who knows what to expect other that those who have the way...
                      I can assume that by now, the DEV's have been poked with a sharp stick by someone and are aware of the problem.

You won't get any info about what is happening until they have fixed it or atleast done something about it.

From my experience so far, anything that has been an accident or an error/bug, R2 has been gracious enough to compensate in one form or another, and then make an announcement after it has been dealt with.
                      An example of this is that Red Adamantite, where there was a glitch with the autumn event, they did not announcing anything until it was fixed, and gave everyone a nice compensation package.

I am in the same boat as everyone in here, but i can do without my daily dragon coins/soulshard/gem coupon for now, i will exercise my patience by sitting and waiting to see what happens.
                      I don't know what is going to happen, I do think it will get fixed, and i doubt that this problem was intentional.

Comment

Originally posted by BrotherVT View Post
                        If I was being informed with updates, I would be glad enough to post them. That isn't the case, though. The Moderators have no direct contact with the Devs. The GMs? I don't know. What I want to say, you already stated in your previous post.
                        Yes I believe that Forum Moderators here don't have that privilege to contact the devs since they are waiting for GM's response. What we wanted to know is they (the GMs) would atleast give a hint on what is currently happening.

If they don't have any words from the devs, let us know. Or if you already contacted the GMs you could say "I already advised the GMs about this but they have yet responded to me. Rest assured that once I got the info about this, we'll let you all know. So keep posted" or some other "Sweet" announcement would do.

Nonetheless, we need "OFFICIAL" words from them...

PS. I don't blame you so Peace yo!

Comment

This happened to me too today. This is my first time playing this game (S65) and I'm wondering what the heck is going on

Comment

I noticed my 2 accounts afking in Chamber of the Damned and Sacrificial lobby kept their daily log in bonus, as well as the alt logged out in Windshear peak. The 33 alts logged out in Starglade all lost their daily log in bonus.

Comment

Here is how i can tell you that it happened from my point of view using one alt.

If you stood logged in for the time period that the reset happened (12:00 am server time) and you happened to claim rewards right after. Then, you will have kept your daily bonuses as it happened to my alt. But if you logged in after reset, then you lost everything, as it happened to my main.
                              Originally posted by Dr.Q
                              Hm... best Tenet level, or home mortgage payment... what to do, what to do...

Comment

Working...
                              X