A friend of mine sold Frag

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A friend of mine sold Frag

My friend in Kabam English Server, Everna, accidentally sold her Perfect Fragarach Weapon to NPC. Please try to recover that weapon. It was a work of many months. It should not just be left unrecovered like that. Again, please recover that weapon.
    Dragon Pals
    Server:Server 66 Blightmoor (US West)
    Name: Flarrow
    Level: 79
    Guild: UniteD

Oh yes, and she spent a lot of $$$ on that weapon. It would be a lot of money down the drain to leave it alone in the hands of the vendor like that.
    Dragon Pals

Comment

It's a matter of money used right, or money wasted. Money used right would be if the weapon is returned. Money wasted is when that weapon will never return to the owner. Be nice R2. Give the young lady her weapon back.
      Last edited by TheDarkOneTDO; 11-13-2013, 11:01 PM.
      Dragon Pals

Comment

Your friend will need to send in a ticket by going to the Kabam server selection screen, and look for the line that says 'Have any questions or concerns? Click here'
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

My friend sent a ticket in already. Ticket #724728
          Dragon Pals

Comment

Yes,heres the thing.Apprently i hear R2 is only allowed to reinstate items that were delete accidentally by the system

Comment

Working...
            X