New ticket, with ss

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New ticket, with ss

I submitted a ticket today in regards to a botter/cheater.

Now that i know the screenshots i upload in my tickets are not going through, im resorting to posting them on here so that the support can actually get them and not tell me im making "allegations" without proof.

MY TICKET ID: #8147 (with the new ticket system id thing)

The player im reporting, has been in the same spot for days.. and has never had the AFK Buff, nor responds.

If a GM can simply read my ticket.. go to where this person is.. you will see for yourself why im reporting this player.
    If a GM cannot see this screenshot i posted in my ticket.. this is the screenshot.

And another one on L2...

TICKET ID: #8184

Same class... same gear... same everything.. except the names..

Can a GM come and nuke these cheater/botters..
    Last edited by Witch_s65; 11-17-2013, 11:56 PM.

Comment

Another cheater..

Notice a similarity in their gear.. class..

TICKET ID: #13172

Comment

You can always upload them to tinypic, photobucket, imageshack, etc, and post the link to your tickets.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
          You can always upload them to tinypic, photobucket, imageshack, etc, and post the link to your tickets.
          This is my wall of shame now.
          So far had a 100% confirmed and banned ratio.

People can notice and compare the similarities of these botter/cheaters.
          Even for the R2 staff and MOD's, so in future they can see that there is a program out there that levels the character, gears the character, and its all done in a specific way...

The gear is EES (Epic Ethereal Shard)
          The frag is the very first one and level. (Earthen rank1)

The only difference with this character and the previous, is the honor slightly and it has 1 wing rank upgrade.
          But after sitting there and watching the bot run around doing the same thing the others did, it can clearly be seen as a botter.

Comment

lol i think youre trying to report the mallmmo alts :P

Comment

Working...
            X