Reporting a scammer. (With proof)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reporting a scammer. (With proof)

Video is currently uploading via youtube. But i also have a screenshot of a comment he decided to leave after he logged back in (Obviously to claim what he had scammed). Here's the picture, I am currently uploading a video via youtube which i will put the link up aswell. I'm doing this so this person doesn't do it to anyone else.

The scammer: (S31)Pedro06 - I am guessing he is an alt, And you will be able to track down his other accounts via I.P. Please also check trade logs.

What i was scammed of? Well he was holding a torch party, Originally it was 70g for 50 torches, So i accepted that and traded him the 70g, You will see proof i have traded 70g as he admitted it in the video, He laid down a couple and stated he left the others in the vault, He went to the vault "grabbing his other torches" and came back, Stating he had 140 torches, If i gave him another 1.5P he would drop them all, So i gave him the 1.5p. Proof of this is actually in the video i will post up. He dropped one torch then signed out. Approximately 5 minutes later he logs back in, That's when he said his smart little remarks. You will see them in the picture below. He is a scammer as you can see. And i'd like to see appropriate punishment taken towards his actions please.

People that got scammed:
    Myself (S31)iStealth
    (S38)NeVille
    (S31)emokid <- A bit suss about this guy.. Pedro06's Assistant guild manager in game.
    (S46)12SwordStyle

Thankyou for your time, And i'll be showing the video when it has uploaded to youtube.

Last edited by Myztikal; 11-23-2013, 12:48 AM.

nice one istealth i was feeling bad to that 70g

Comment

in relation above, i also report that (S31) emokid, because they are one emokid is his vendor and perdo is the scammer....

Comment

in relation above, i also report that (S31) emokid, because they are one emokid is his vendor and perdo is the scammer....tnx

from (S46)12SwordStyle
        Scion LVL79

Comment

Thanks guys, Let's hope we can get something done about this person.

Comment

LOL? Are you ******* seriously i lost 2p and you will say that i am the scammer? or maybe that is your alt? and you passing all the blame to me?

Comment

Originally posted by eMoKid_06 View Post
              LOL? Are you ******* seriously i lost 2p and you will say that i am the scammer? or maybe that is your alt? and you passing all the blame to me?
              I said a bit suss.. It's ok, They will check i.p's and find out who it is. I'm not blaming you, I put that flag beside your name because i was informed ingame that you were associated with him.

Comment

Working...
              X