Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

hey im drunk

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey im drunk

thanks for having a dumb system set up, dont blame me for drinking. i try to log 15 accounts for iob and because i made a typo or 2 on a couple differnet accounts, once i reach 5 typos between 15 accounts i can no longer log any toon from my ip address for iob you blasted ♥♥♥♥ hahaha you need to make that setting relevant to accounts and not ip addresses cuz you just screwed me out of god knows how much cheers ♥♥♥♥
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 11-29-2013, 02:03 PM.

Thank you for confirming the security is functioning properly.

Please wait 15 minutes and try logging again.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

that sucks man

Comment

life goes on its just a game.

Comment

The wait 15 minutes rule is to stop people from making a program that guesses cs passwords i think.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
            Thank you for confirming the security is functioning properly.

Please wait 15 minutes and try logging again.
            LOL - 10 chars.
            Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

LMAO!!! Funny post. All you need to do is have your computer save the log-ins and passwords and you don't have to type but 1 letter, especially if you're drunk, lol. I wish I was home to do IoB ;-(
              "The freedom we believe we have is an illusion. Open your mind and see the truth of this world!"

Comment

Working...
              X