I was just...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was just...

I was just googling information on crystal saga, Too further my knowledge about the game, And i stumbled across another crystal saga.. It was called "Lekool" crystal saga.. Is that associated with R2 games or what? It confused the heck out of me.. Or is somewhere along the lines of a retro server?

R2 holds a contract to host Crystal Saga, for US based servers, from the game maker. There are many other sites that host the game. Some of the sites have even merged their servers into R2's servers (Dovo, Joyopark, and some others as well)

But the answer is basically that you can find LOTS of other versions of Crystal Saga, usually under other names (Crystal Legacy, Saga of Hero, etc) but they are essentially the same game.
    Server: (S39) Erie Marsh
    Character: Jessie
    Class: Priest
    Level: 106+
    Plane Eidolon
    Guild DarkCrusade

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Comment

Originally posted by JessieAileen View Post
      R2 holds a contract to host Crystal Saga, for US based servers, from the game maker. There are many other sites that host the game. Some of the sites have even merged their servers into R2's servers (Dovo, Joyopark, and some others as well)

But the answer is basically that you can find LOTS of other versions of Crystal Saga, usually under other names (Crystal Legacy, Saga of Hero, etc) but they are essentially the same game.

Ohh cool Thankyou for your reply!

Comment

Working...
      X