November tokens and Thanksgiving Events

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• November tokens and Thanksgiving Events

There is obviously some poor reward choice given the time frame of the following events:
    http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-Turkey-Chicks
    and November token exchange

Players have already pointed out in the search for missing turkey chicks but no response so maybe this will be seen sooner

The fact is, that event runs til the 11th and will give out November tokens
    HOWEVER, token exchange ends on the 4th

Mods, please inform R2 about this before you have another riot about not being able to exchange tokens given on a week without token exchange event
    Sith's Priest Guide

Good heads up. Forwarding now.
    The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

tokens are the bane of my life *cry* lol seriously though I hope tokens go away to the place tokens die in soon and never ever return O_O

Comment

Originally posted by HawkEye8383 View Post
        tokens are the bane of my life *cry* lol seriously though I hope tokens go away to the place tokens die in soon and never ever return O_O
        Doesn't look like a December Token event is happening since Thanksgiving events are rolling over 2 weeks...
        UNLESS they pull the "winter token exchange" card and make it something ridiculous like 3 months long starting from the day of the winter solstice...
        Sith's Priest Guide

Comment

Originally posted by HawkEye8383 View Post
          Why do so many people say stupid stuff like this? Would you prefer to go back to getting bound HW and bound MUT from ladder floor 50, or bound HO from doing redemptions? Seriously, I see so many people complaining about being able to pick a good prize that they need instead of having weeks upon weeks of useless junk pile up from events. I know I for one am much happier getting a token that I can trade for a SS, 2 EW, or a GMUT when I do bath than getting some lame scratched gem coupons.

Comment

we r older server now almost all in my server hav maxed speerion and alts too >.< ..................... we dont want sps and socketing rods..pls giv us some newer stuff
            (-[>.<]-)

Comment

Originally posted by sithewarrior View Post
              Doesn't look like a December Token event is happening since Thanksgiving events are rolling over 2 weeks...
              UNLESS they pull the "winter token exchange" card and make it something ridiculous like 3 months long starting from the day of the winter solstice...
              thats exactly what they will do lol either december or winter tokens after the thanksgiving event.

Comment

Working...
              X