Rock Steady on Burning Angel

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rock Steady on Burning Angel

Can't make up my mind should I delete it or not.. Others skills Enchanted Line, Brilliance, Omnipotence and Magic Bane. Wondering is Rock Steady useful to have for pet in PvPing or does it make any difference..
    Last edited by venomeh; 09-03-2012, 09:53 PM.
    Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Rock steady is pretty good, just that it depends on chance >< I personally don't like chance-based skills. My BA's skill set is Enchanted Line, Livesaver, Flexibility and Magic Bane. I'm waiting for Berserk as last skill. I recommend removing Omnipotent from your BA though, Berserk or Lifesaver would give you more matk than Omnipotent.

Comment

Originally posted by R21892248 View Post
      Rock steady is pretty good, just that it depends on chance >< I personally don't like chance-based skills. My BA's skill set is Enchanted Line, Livesaver, Flexibility and Magic Bane. I'm waiting for Berserk as last skill. I recommend removing Omnipotent from your BA though, Berserk or Lifesaver would give you more matk than Omnipotent.
      yeah I will most likely get rid of Omni eventually, first just need to decide what to do with Rock Steady ;L
      Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

That skill can save you sometimes if it triggers at the right time though, just that I die too fast when I'm under attack that I don't like such chance-based skill and prefer Flexibility ><

A priest friend of mine likes Rock Steady, but it is because she has like 15k pdef and 26-30% physical damage reduction, so she could stay alive until it triggers ;_;
        Last edited by R21892248; 09-04-2012, 12:50 AM.

Comment

That skill can save you sometimes if it triggers at the right time though, just that I die too fast when I'm under attack that I don't like such chance-based skill and prefer Flexibility ><

A priest friend of mine likes Rock Steady, but it is because she has like 15k pdef and 26-30% physical damage reduction, so she could stay alive until it triggers ;_;
          Umm isn't that passive that's triggered all the time?
          Stalkers OP.

Comment

Oh wait, I mistook it for another skill xD well I still don't like Rock Steady though, the lvl 100 pet equipment works well enough for me. I will still prefer having Flexibility to absorb more damage. Keeping the pet alive for a longer time does help, but then it is still useless if you end up dying before the pet does. I guess it depends on your hp and def in-game, if during pvp, pet always die before you do, then keep Rock Steady. If you die before pet does, then delete it and get Flexibility
            Last edited by R21892248; 09-04-2012, 01:08 AM.

Comment

Oh wait, I mistook it for another skill xD well I still don't like Rock Steady though, the lvl 100 pet equipment works well enough for me. I will still prefer having Flexibility to absorb more damage.
              Hmm would lvl 100 Epic OS pet equips be enough without Rock Steady or Flexi?
              Last edited by venomeh; 09-04-2012, 01:34 AM.
              Stalkers OP.

Comment

Lvl 100 pet equip works well enough for me in pve that I don't need Rock Steady to keep my pet alive. For pvp, as I said, I die too fast to any form of attack that I prefer my BA to absorb more damage for me.

But on the other hand, if you are removing Omni as well, why not get both Flex and Rock Steady? :P That combination will turn your BA into a real tank, all that's left to get would be Charm, lol

Comment

Lvl 100 pet equip works well enough for me in pve that I don't need Rock Steady to keep my pet alive. For pvp, as I said, I die too fast to any form of attack that I prefer my BA to absorb more damage for me.

But on the other hand, if you are removing Omni as well, why not get both Flex and Rock Steady? :P That combination will turn your BA into a real tank, all that's left to get would be Charm, lol
                  Might go for Berserk/Life Saver/Mad Magic/Enchanted Flame instead of Omni & Rock Steady.. Damn, decisions decisions lol.
                  Stalkers OP.

Comment

Omni is really useless, the int apt bonus is small enough that the matk increment is negligible.

And between your listed skill set vs Rock Steady, it is offensive spells vs defensive spell. Just think of which job you want your BA to do? A supporter with higher heal / DPS or a better tank? Answer to that question will help you to choose the correct skill xD

Comment

Omni is really useless, the int apt bonus is small enough that the matk increment is negligible.

And between your listed skill set vs Rock Steady, it is offensive spells vs defensive spell. Just think of which job you want your BA to do? A supporter with higher heal / DPS or a better tank? Answer to that question will help you to choose the correct skill xD
                      Hmm well I want it to be DPS pet that can survive in PvP battles tho..
                      Stalkers OP.

Comment

Then get an offensive skill and boost your own def :P That indirectly helps your pet to survive longer

Comment

Asked a bit around my server and most said that I should unlearn Rock Steady, so I'll get rid of it and Omni later after it has learned a good skill in the slot of Rock Steady
                          Stalkers OP.

Comment

Isnt rock Steady + Flexibility a good combo? they r both passive so it means they r activate all the time, flexibility absorbs 30% while that dmg is reduced by 10% from rock steady... am i right or wrong here?
                            Server : (S75)Frozen Wastelands
                            Character : Rogue
                            Name : (S75)SuperSkunky
                            Plane : Eidelon
                            Level : 110

Comment

Working...
                            X