Any Recommendations ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Recommendations ?

Can you help me guys what desktop I should buy with these system requirements ?
    CPU : Dal-core 2.5Ghz CPU or better
    RAM : 3GB RAM
    VGA : GeForce FX 2500 128 MB or ATI Radeon 9500 128 MB
    DX : 9.0c
    HDD : 8 GB HD Space

Thanks in advance guys :*
    "Poison ? That's a merely dessert for a demon like me" - (S58)Mirajane

I would advice asking from somewhere like overclockersclub/tom's hardware for example. But you could give a link of a computer store (English) or if you're okay with ordering the parts from Germany I could try to search some (Cheapest place to order computer related stuffs afaik). But to begin it's most wise to either order it all in separate parts and build it up, or choose the parts + store build with it rather than buying a complete one.
    Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

Originally posted by venomeh View Post
      I would advice asking from somewhere like overclockersclub/tom's hardware for example. But you could give a link of a computer store (English) or if you're okay with ordering the parts from Germany I could try to search some (Cheapest place to order computer related stuffs afaik). But to begin it's most wise to either order it all in separate parts and build it up, or choose the parts + store build with it rather than buying a complete one.
      oK and any Price will do as long as It won't lag or freeze me up in my games . Thanks Venom :>
      "Poison ? That's a merely dessert for a demon like me" - (S58)Mirajane

Comment

Working...
      X