No announcement yet.

Rage

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

While I agree that the enchantment system does sometimes really suck for some players, I personally have never had a issue, I got +14 on my gear with 0 fails. Got my Perfect frag with 0 fails. Thats every single upgrade of frag= 0 fails. It really is all luck, some players are lucky, others just aren't. As MisterCuddles stated, keep trying and you will succeed.

Comment

LMAO at all you whiners. I went from perfect frag 6 to Supreme frag 9 +13 enchant in 2 weeks. Learn a technique that works for you. Dont get so frustrated at it. if you get to +10 or 11 just wait a day or at least a few hours. I wont be giving away my secret to enchanting only because im sure somehow after it gets out there, R2 will nerf it -.- anyways. Happy enchanting
      💎Crystal Saga💎
      ☆Game Name: (s61)kanyo™
      ☆Death Tank
      ☆PvP King at your service
      ☆Class:Knight
      Upgrading a system and seeing the new *look* it gives is one of the best feelings huh? 😅

“You’re more important than my sword. …But just a little.”
      — Angeal (Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core)

Comment

depends on your luck!! and best spots,, easy upgrading using DC >>took 60DC to get +11

Comment

lol each upgrade took me around 40-60 dc at most. And im sure everyone knows this but DON'T enchant in starglade and use enchant crystals up to +4 before u use dc.
          💎Crystal Saga💎
          ☆Death Tank
          Upgrading a system and seeing the new *look* it gives is one of the best feelings huh? 😅

Comment

I actually have not had any problems with enchanting later, so I am not really whining.

But it IS true that the enchantment system gives you false hope. It pretty much lies to you. There are many different "tricks" that work for some people and do not work for others.

Sure it is based on luck, and the only people not saying there is something wrong with the enchantment system have apparently good luck. You have good luck on your frag? Awesome. Try enchanting some Orange EBS gear. I havent, but I have watched a couple friends try... and it is not fun.

People are just asking for the enchantment system to actually DO what they claim that it does. Nothing more. And there is totally nothing wrong with that, and there sure is hell is nothing wrong with being upset because you used two stacks of Dragon Crystals, and got your frag from +9 to +3. Because that sucks majorly.

If you do not have an issue with the current system and you just come in here to kiss some R2 bootay, then quit trolling.
            Server: (S39) Erie Marsh
            Character: Jessie
            Class: Priest
            Level: 106+
            Plane Eidolon
            Guild DarkCrusade

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Comment

Lol i actually have THE WORST luck with normal equips enchanting only thing im pro at is orange equips xD i do agree with you though. R2's whole enchant system % thing is not correct, and they should sell protection runes in store for when u get to +13 or above.
              💎Crystal Saga💎
              ☆Death Tank

Comment

I'm actually very dissapointed in R2 for taking away the frag fusion
                💎Crystal Saga💎
                ☆Death Tank

Comment

Originally posted by Kanyo View Post
                  Lol i actually have THE WORST luck with normal equips enchanting only thing im pro at is orange equips xD i do agree with you though. R2's whole enchant system % thing is not correct, and they should sell protection runes in store for when u get to +13 or above.
                  I completely agree
                  DeathDealer
                  Legends Praetorian

Caesar's personal Assassin

Married to the best priest in the game

DEATH WILL COME FOR YOU

Comment

I'd love protection runes for enchanting. Even if said rune took 1 enchantment slot, leaving you a lower success rate, I think it would be worth not having whatever you were enchanting degrade to use it anyway.

Comment

thats what im saying. they would make cash and everyone would be happy
                      💎Crystal Saga💎
                      ☆Death Tank

Comment

Originally posted by R225894514 View Post
                        depends on your luck!! and best spots,, easy upgrading using DC >>took 60DC to get +11
                        took me 60+ dc to get +6 from +8 lol
                        and look at how everybody that comments on this agrees that the % shown is incorrect. that sure makes someone look pretty stupid. good job guys

Comment

I can agree the % is total **, you want some of the most frustrating things to enchant. Go enchant a lv 120 offhand with MECs and go for +14, I dare you. Out of the 100 of people in my server with lv 120 offhands iv not seen a single person get a +14, hell even iv not got a +13 lv 120 offhand and iv tried I finally gave up after my 59th stack of mecs on it. Talk about a wast of gold and mecs. That 3~5% lose on lv 120 offhands hurts badly just to show how hard it is +10 to +11 is allready at a 37% chance a +12 to +13 lv 100 offhand is at the same %, and +14 is 34% chance if my math is right a +13 to +14 lv 120 off hand is around 25~24% chance Good freaking luck on it. (WORST enchanting gear EVER!!!!)
                          Char: BlackKnight(lvl 140 Eidolon Knight), Jellah(7x priest) Gimina(lv 5x mortal rogue)
                          Server: Glacial Planes.
                          Guild: Mortal Elites (Sage)

For in depth knight guide click the link below
                          !

"Let failure be your guide for in failure you learn how to play"

Comment

Just find one of the methods that work for you. The dummy thing to me is a waste of time and don't work but I've come across my own, now I'm only using 30-90 dc per frag from 0-whatever it needs to be. I always store up a stack+ Before even bothering with it. Doing it 4 here, 4 there didn't work worth a damn either. My best suggestion, NEVER enchant in SG EVERRR. Go somewhere else away from people as much as possible. If your pc is laggy or cs isn't running right, don't try it, wait till it's better.

Game: Crystal Saga
                            Char name : (K1)Azaleic

Level : 150 Eido
                            _________
                            Game : Monkey King Online
                            Name: Azaleic
                            Level : 90
                            Server: [S31] Hall of Frost
                            BR:135115

Comment

Originally posted by Kanyo View Post
                              lol each upgrade took me around 40-60 dc at most. And im sure everyone knows this but DON'T enchant in starglade and use enchant crystals up to +4 before u use dc.
                              took me 60 dc from +8 to +6 lol this is retarded. i have 44 more dc to use now, i bet i wont get up to +12

Comment

now i have used 104 dc since i got up to +8, and im at +5. seriously this **** needs major improvements and fast.
                                Last edited by PrinceKuja; 12-15-2013, 04:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X