What the hell

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What the hell

What the hell Is wrong with you R2? raising the rates to repair 5x - 10x + or more then it was yesterday? Seriously? Do you WANT ANY customers? Stupid *censored*....every week its something.
    Last edited by VicZar; 12-16-2013, 04:13 AM. Reason: censor

SERIOUSLY.... 18g for someone who DIDNT die during ladder? normally its 1g, MAYBE two. 18 is freaking ridiculous. FIX IT, please.
    Last edited by KurbyMarie; 12-13-2013, 02:57 AM.

IGN: (S60)xPoptart
    Server: [60] Exigent Bluff
    Class: Lvl 100+ Eidolon Knight
    Guild: (S62)BloodAbyss
    Husband: (S62)Thunderbumm
    Pets: Gen 3 Super Demon, Gen 2 Burning Angel, Gen 1 Snow Angel
    Mount: Golem Palanquin

♥ I love my husband ♥

Comment

Seriously, what is this, R2's lame solution to people asking for a new class? The NAKED class... You know, what you have to do to be able to afford to play? Fight naked with no weapon!

Comment

And don't forget no armor, no anything other than wings since they're unbreakable. -.-

♥ I love my husband ♥

Comment

Jeez, just relax. Just don't repair your Banner and you're fine.
          The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

Originally posted by BrotherVT View Post
            Jeez, just relax. Just don't repair your Banner and you're fine.
            o.o....... banner is the result of the repair increase? Why? its not even leveled up.....

♥ I love my husband ♥

Comment

66g in repairs versus 3-4 normally? And THATS due to the new banner? If that's the case, YEAH, I'll be cashing for THAT. Brilliant.

Comment

I don't know why it's so expensive. I find it really stupid myself. I'm not going to repair 30 durability for 62g.
                I do on the other hand, will be suggesting on what we can do about that repair price, because it's outrageous in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Thunderguy99 View Post
                  66g in repairs versus 3-4 normally? And THATS due to the new banner? If that's the case, YEAH, I'll be cashing for THAT. Brilliant.
                  In my player's perspective and not in my Moderator perspective, I'll tell you now that I don't appreciate the attitude you're giving me.

Comment

Well in all fairness, since my attitude isn't directed at YOU, so I hope you don't take offense to it. It IS directed at R2, and it's deserved. Whats the point of doing these free dungeon runs they provided if you cant afford repairs?. For that matter whats the point of doing ANY runs if you cant afford repairs. While I will admit, I didn't know it was thanks to the stupid new item, which will promptly be thrown away, they could have included a 'hey you're going to be RIPPED OFF warning' in the patch notes about this. What company attempts to shaft you on repairs as a means to convince you to spend your cash buying the thing shafting you?

P.S. At least you agree from a player's perspective.
                    Last edited by Thunderguy99; 12-13-2013, 02:03 AM. Reason: Had to add the PS

Comment

Well if that's the case.. Yeah, I do agree.

Comment

Originally posted by BrotherVT View Post
                        I don't know why it's so expensive. I find it really stupid myself. I'm not going to repair 30 durability for 62g.
                        I do on the other hand, will be suggesting on what we can do about that repair price, because it's outrageous in my opinion.
                        Repairing anything for more than 15g (even when you're down to yellow and/or red) is pretty outrageous. 60+ is beyond ridiculous and simply a joke. I agree with you and with Thunder, I'm not going to repair my equipment for a plat per day. Its not worth it.
                        Last edited by KurbyMarie; 12-13-2013, 02:14 AM. Reason: Corrected "a plat per week".

♥ I love my husband ♥

Comment

Okay first, we need to remember that this system has been out for what, less than 24 hours. So the tests that R2 did run, might not have shown this bug.

Now. VT! Hiiiii haha

Okay, so the bug is ONLY in the WHITE banner. I will show you screenshots.
                          White banner durability: http://puu.sh/5L8Tu.jpg
                          Repair for White Banner: http://puu.sh/5L8RN.jpg

Green Banner Durability: http://puu.sh/5L93g.png
                          Repair for Green Banner: http://puu.sh/5L8SZ.jpg

As you can see there is only 12 loss on the white, but there is 20 loss on the green. So the bug that makes the repair bill insane, yeah that is all only on the white banner.

Hope that helps some.
                          Server: (S39) Erie Marsh
                          Character: Jessie
                          Class: Priest
                          Level: 106+
                          Plane Eidolon
                          Guild DarkCrusade

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Comment

Nice catch! Now we can have something to go off of. Thank you for that, Jess.

Comment

Our team is aware and currently looking into it. For right now I'd recommend following Brother's suggestion and holding off on any repairs with the banners for now till we've had time to check it out. Although I believe Jessie's post is going to help with that.
                              This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

Working...
                              X