Rebirth after 100

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rebirth after 100

Lets say you decide to turn scion at 100 would you get the same benefits as whe you turn scion at 80?
    Thanks

Yes the benefits are the same. There is no difference whether you rebirth at 80 or 100

Comment

The above poster is correct, there is no difference in the benefits you get for turning scion be at 80, 81, 82, 83...all the way down to 100. And if things go well with the test server, Scions at level 100 might have something to look forward to in about 24 hours.
      This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
        And if things go well with the test server, Scions at level 100 might have something to look forward to in about 24 hours
        are you feeling what im feeling now? the upcoming overpowering force??
        They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
        But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

*sigh* i've got ALOT of work to do on lving if that's what i think it is...
          ~ perhaps a truth is a lie and a lie is a truth ~

Comment

~CS :

IGN (S16)AmonRa Lvl 136 Eidolon HolyPriest
            Pet DK gen 3 - BA gen 2 - Morphed Herculon gen 2
            Status Dead

~ BR :

IGN (S1)KongMing Chrono Mage
            Status Dead

~ MKO :

IGN (s48)Nagisa
            Status Play

Comment

♥ eidolon ♥

Comment

The above poster is correct, there is no difference in the benefits you get for turning scion be at 80, 81, 82, 83...all the way down to 100. And if things go well with the test server, Scions at level 100 might have something to look forward to in about 24 hours.
                This better be 2nd Rebirth or Lv 120 cap.

Comment

Looking forward to Eidolon, however why now, WHY NOW WHEN MY BA'S JUST LVL 19 lol
                  Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

I know some people are hoping it's eidolon and/or lvl 120, but I'd hope it's adding the higher level content (like higher level guild quests and higher level dungeons, new high level world boss, maybe even 3-5 extra soul shard trades at the ranger per day, new weapons and wings). No point in being high level if there's nothing new to do ^^

And I'm not even scion lol. I just don't want the high levels to get bored. We low levels need them not to quit so they can sell us items and take us on ladder runs. It's all part of the balance.

If it is eidolon, is there a way to stop eidolons from going into avernal and instead have them go into their own? Already as it is, most of the top 10 are scion. If there is no way of stopping them from joining, then most of the top 10 will end up being eidolon because they'll just overpower everyone.
                    (S14)Squintina
                    LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
                    LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

Originally posted by R22260316 View Post
                      I know some people are hoping it's eidolon and/or lvl 120, but I'd hope it's adding the higher level content (like higher level guild quests and higher level dungeons, new high level world boss, maybe even 3-5 extra soul shard trades at the ranger per day, new weapons and wings). No point in being high level if there's nothing new to do ^^

And I'm not even scion lol. I just don't want the high levels to get bored. We low levels need them not to quit so they can sell us items and take us on ladder runs. It's all part of the balance.

If it is eidolon, is there a way to stop eidolons from going into avernal and instead have them go into their own? Already as it is, most of the top 10 are scion. If there is no way of stopping them from joining, then most of the top 10 will end up being eidolon because they'll just overpower everyone.
                      I'm 99.9% sure that it's Eidolon since they've stated that Eidolon will come before 120 cap. And Stormageddon wouldn't have said that (only) Lvl 100 Scions might have something to look forward if it wouldn't be 2nd rebirth. However wouldn't mind those daily extra Soul Shard trades either. :P
                      Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

And if things go well with the test server, Scions at level 100 might have something to look forward to in about 24 hours.
                        Nuuuuu, if Eidolon comes, I don't have enough free time to torch hunt yet ><

Comment

Originally posted by venomeh View Post
                          I'm 99.9% sure that it's Eidolon since they've stated that Eidolon will come before 120 cap. And Stormageddon wouldn't have said that (only) Lvl 100 Scions might have something to look forward if it wouldn't be 2nd rebirth. However wouldn't mind those daily extra Soul Shard trades either. :P
                          Well I'm sure a lvl 100 scion would look forward to new content even if there was no eidolon. All of the things I mentioned would give them something to do for a while. Of course, the best would be if there was eidolon and new content.
                          (S14)Squintina

(S14)Bluespark
                          LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

Originally posted by (S14)Squintina View Post
                            Well I'm sure a lvl 100 scion would look forward to new content even if there was no eidolon. All of the things I mentioned would give them something to do for a while. Of course, the best would be if there was eidolon and new content.
                            New content for only lvl 100 Scions? I highly doubt that (if you don't count 2nd rebirth as new content).
                            Stalkers OP.

Comment

Originally posted by venomeh View Post
                              New content for only lvl 100 Scions? I highly doubt that (if you don't count 2nd rebirth as new content).
                              Yes, I don't count 2nd rebirth as new content. Woohoo you get to rebirth so you can do all the same dungeons you've already beaten countless times before. And if you're one of the high level scions with max wings and frag, there's nothing to look forward to.

I'm not pulling this out of thin air. I've seen high level scions on here with max wings and frags talk about how there's nothing to do for them except for soul. A new dungeon and a new world boss would be nice. Why should the last dungeon be lvl 85 when we have people lvl 100? Other versions of this game have higher level dungeons (some that even drop a gmut here and there) and more ladder levels.

Is having some new content for them really that bad? really? It'll all trickle down to us eventually anyway.
                              Last edited by (S14)Squintina; 09-05-2012, 10:01 AM.
                              (S14)Squintina

(S14)Bluespark
                              LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

Working...
                              X