Rebirth after 100

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by (S14)Squintina View Post
    And if you're one of the high level scions with max wings and frag, there's nothing to look forward to.
    There are eidolon skills to look forward to, and I count them as new contents xD (hell yeah, other classes get awesome skills while priest's scion blood skill is still not functioning properly and eidolon holy will have 10s cast)

Why should the last dungeon be lvl 75 when we have people lvl 100?
    And the highest lvl dungeon is 85

Comment

Id hope for new content or some decent events before another rebirth, no point rebirthing again just to do the same old boring *** that we have now....yawnz!!!

Comment

Yes, I don't count 2nd rebirth as new content. Woohoo you get to rebirth so you can do all the same dungeons you've already beaten countless times before. And if you're one of the high level scions with max wings and frag, there's nothing to look forward to.

I'm not pulling this out of thin air. I've seen high level scions on here with max wings and frags talk about how there's nothing to do for them except for soul. A new dungeon and a new world boss would be nice. Why should the last dungeon be lvl 75 when we have people lvl 100? Other versions of this game have higher level dungeons (some that even drop a gmut here and there) and more ladder levels.

Is having some new content for them really that bad? really? It'll all trickle down to us eventually anyway.
        Trust me (2nd) rebirth will make a difference on the repetitiveness atleast for us Lvl 100 Scions. And Nono, my Frag's still just Superior IV and wings Angel Lord +4 so there's much to do for me. Last dungeon so far (Exelorn Hollows) has lvl 85 lvl requirement. And Ladder's max lvl was increased a bit ago from 60 to 70.

+ I never said that new content for Lvl 100 Scions would be bad, I'm just highly doubting it since imo it wouldn't make any sense if the "something new to look forward to" would mean something ONLY for Lvl 100 Scions. I just don't get it what would be the point to release new content only to Lvl 100 Scions instead of releasing Eidolon? And new content besides 2nd rebirth, yeah that could be a good thing depending on what it'd be. I myself still don't want that tho since like I said there's still much to do for me..
        Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

I'm not gonna argue. It's not like it's gonna affect anything. I was just stating it'd be nice to have new high level content before or during the change to eidolon. Agree with it or not, I think it makes sense.

(and that 75 was a typo. I fixed it to 85).

Whatever R2 is planning, I'm sure the lvl 100 scions will be happy to have it.
          (S14)Squintina
          LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
          LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

World Boss- Lvl100 we should of gotten it when they release lvl100 content.

Eidlon & 120 cap- not gonna happen, R2 would of updated CS main page and give us at least 1 week worth of warning prior of new content.

Comment

Originally posted by sangofighter View Post
              World Boss- Lvl100 we should of gotten it when they release lvl100 content.

Eidlon & 120 cap- not gonna happen, R2 would of updated CS main page and give us at least 1 week worth of warning prior of new content.
              Page wasn't updated to say lvl 100 was released until after the maintenence when it was patched in. Was mentioned on the forums prior, but again, main page wasn't updated to say lvl 100 was released until after the fact.
              The one and only Krysia from Sea of dreams (Thank god for that; one of me is too many!)

Comment

Maybe that's what they gonna do? Something to look forward to might be the upcoming release of eidolon without having the actual release tomorrow.
                Still hope that it is since its for lvl 100 scions and that means that it is not for lvl 100 mortals.

Comment

Ahh *** just realized that it could also be lvl 100 PvP Set. x_x I really hope that it's Eidolon. >_>
                  Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

Originally posted by venomeh View Post
                    Ahh *** just realized that it could also be lvl 100 PvP Set. x_x I really hope that it's Eidolon. >_>
                    A friend of mine told me that the next PvP Set will be lvl 120. (Always 40 lvl between them)
                    She knows about that from japanese servers. Also, that would apply to mortals too, wouldnt it?

Comment

Originally posted by sebastian1988 View Post
                      A friend of mine told me that the next PvP Set will be lvl 120. (Always 40 lvl between them)
                      She knows about that from japanese servers. Also, that would apply to mortals too, wouldnt it?
                      In SoH there's Lvl 100 Destroyer Set. But yeah it probably would..
                      Stalkers OP.

Comment

Double post o_o
                        Last edited by venomeh; 09-05-2012, 07:00 PM.
                        Stalkers OP.

Comment

i have to say you people realy do not have the skill to make a decent guide. i have been looking for eidolon guide for over an hour,,i know how to do it,,but why would i,for the stat points,lol are you freaking kidding me,how damn lame
                          Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
                          The above poster is correct, there is no difference in the benefits you get for turning scion be at 80, 81, 82, 83...all the way down to 100. And if things go well with the test server, Scions at level 100 might have something to look forward to in about 24 hours.

Comment

Working...
                          X