PayPal Express CheckoutError

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PayPal Express CheckoutError

PayPal Express Checkout has rejected your payment attempt. Please select another way to pay. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Why is this happening? have purchased a few using paypal and nothing's wrong, now this is happening. Any idea?

You may have to contact PayPal and then contact Ultimate Pay as to why your payment is being declined.
    The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

what is the deal with Paypal I purchased 2 days ago without a problem yet today it is saying rejecting payment not happy

Comment

Originally posted by R26062469 View Post
        what is the deal with Paypal I purchased 2 days ago without a problem yet today it is saying rejecting payment not happy
        You may go along with what I said above to the original poster.

Comment

I don't think it a problem my end as my vip still coming out

Comment

I don't think it a problem my end as my vip still coming out
            I understand and Paypal still goes through Playspan so that may be one reason why so as suggested above, contact Playspan.

Comment

ok I have just check my paypal account and the problem is not my end it is playspans end whats the deal

Comment

ok I have just check my paypal account and the problem is not my end it is playspans end whats the deal
                Playspan seems to have a limit to how much you can spend and/or how many transactions you may do.
                So you will have to contact Playspan to see if they can lift that limit for you.

Comment

Working...
                X