Server

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server

Is there a reason why server 67 is not coming up?

Finally someone post this. I keep getting "504 Gateway Time-out" for more than 45 minutes already

Comment

Originally posted by PocketNation10 View Post
      Finally someone post this. I keep getting "504 Gateway Time-out" for more than 45 minutes already
      Nah there was another thread talking about "NGINX" which is the same thing as the Gateway error.
      The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

I thought I was the only one getting this error. the server list says they are online but I keep getting the error on all my browsers.
        Server: Windshear Peaks
        Character: (S6)MegaManBlitz
        Guild: (S6)Elysium
        MegaManBlitz the machine that dreams.

Comment

It seems to bounce a lot.
          After a while of refreshing, I can get back into the game, but I'm normally receiving the error most of the time and I will disconnect occasionally in the game to go back to receiving the error.
          The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

i never have any such problems but today its becoming more frequent. ive seen people starting to complain about it in forums recently and now it has happened to me as well. at first i could simply refresh and get in. now i cant do that, they page just instantly loads the 504 gateway time-out error. ive cleared all my cache cookies temp files rebooted switched browsers and still have the same problem. time for a fix

Comment

Working...
            X