Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seng Spawn Camping -- against the rules or no?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seng Spawn Camping -- against the rules or no?

topic ^

just wonderin' -- I read somewhere that it was, but alot of people on my server seem to do it =/ I'm not sure if the rules I read are cannon to r2 games CS or if they're about their own CS =/

the rules the site says =

"Camping
    Deliberately obtaining a strategic position on the map, waiting for players to arrive and be killed, attacking players in their spawn points or near quest NPCs and trying to exit portals IS NOT ALLOWED. It is also not allowed to "bait" players in to your spawn area for the purpose of trying to report them, both are considered a form of harassment. The enforcement and determination of "camping" will be made solely at our discretion. Any players who are AFKing in areas like near portals or event NPCs/items will be considered to be camping as well.

For Sengolia: Any players who attack from behind this line, or players who pass this line to attack will be guilty of Spawn Camping/Baiting depending on what team they are on. "

if that applies to here, how come the person I reported for killing 7 people for 5 consecuative minutes isn't banned? :/ I haven't even received a reply to the support ticket yet =s so kinda confused :/ people on the server say "lots of people do it so it can't be against the rules" so... confused lol.

R2 doesn't have such a rule. When it comes to pvp, anything goes. What we do have is the ability to attack while in the spawn cooldown, so your team should work together to get rid of the spawn campers.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

not enough dps -- it's usually someone that's all beast moded out doing it to a bunch of L30 mortals =/ they literally hit for 200k and take maybe, 50 damage... so =/ unless you get a x100 to attack while in spawn cooldown, then... I unno -- I just can't believe it's 'legit' to kill someone quicker than they're in the spawn CD in seng... Like really? Something as obsolete as a character name being "sadkal" is against ToS but harassing someone like that isn't? LOL. Nice, Priorities.

Comment

Well, get used to it. **** like this is what kills servers, but R2 doesn't care. They also say botting is against the ToS, but they still allow it. Scamming players is also against the ToS, but they still allow it. Selling your character is against the ToS, but they still allow it. Trading gold for ugc/mol/ect. is against the ToS, but they still allow it.

In a nut shell, they don't give a rat's *** about you. All they care about is the size of your wallet. Nothing more.

Comment

Originally posted by vastilos View Post
          Well, get used to it. **** like this is what kills servers, but R2 doesn't care. They also say botting is against the ToS, but they still allow it. Scamming players is also against the ToS, but they still allow it. Selling your character is against the ToS, but they still allow it. Trading gold for ugc/mol/ect. is against the ToS, but they still allow it.

In a nut shell, they don't give a rat's *** about you. All they care about is the size of your wallet. Nothing more.
          +1

Seriously... What they said^

Comment

camping spawn areas MUST be against the rules...but few gms runs this game and they are all over the r2 platform...idk if they are a total of 10 with so many server to each game...its imposible to them to do all the job..

Comment

I've never heard of this spawn-camping rule...but well, it's PvP. It seems it's going to happen whether you like it or not. O.O

Comment

R2's solution to getting bullied pvp wise, cash to get stronger.
                What are bugs?

Comment

R2 goes by the rule: "In war and love everything's allowed". Click image for larger version

Name:	Keepo.png
Views:	5
Size:	2.4 KB
ID:	1679623
                  Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

Originally posted by vastilos View Post

+10 for you and i would also add this to the list of things they allow....

logging in to another players account and stealing every single thing on their account is allowed too. on top of that, r2 will side with the thief and protect their identity, making them just as guilty as the thieves and preventing players from warning their friends about certain *meep* that they should look out for. r2 is the most crooked platform to play games on the internet today.
                    Last edited by VicZar; 01-14-2014, 05:29 AM. Reason: Censored

Comment

The original question was about whether spawn camping in seng was against the rules. That answer was given and the thread has been derailed.

If you're having an issue with support, you are welcome to provide your ticket number to a moderator and we'll happily get an update for you.

Thread is now closed. Have a nice day.
                      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
                      X