Um, really R2?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Um, really R2?

I'm not entirely sure how its supposed to work but shouldn't the Fragarach be unaffected by the Blacksmith's Hammer's Durability lowering affect? I mean I spent literally 40p on this weapon, and I don't have the money to make a new one, could you please make the Frag like either immune to that affect, or even Unbreakable? I really don't want to have to waste time making a new one to replace it...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Fragarach.png
Views:	1
Size:	101.4 KB
ID:	1743760

I'm hoping you can find a way to fix this problem!!!
    Game:Crystal Saga
    Server:S58 Holorn Cliff
    IGN:S58-AquaShock
    Level: 198-Eidolon
    Class: Knight
    Guild: (S6)Insidious

"Stay away from negative people. They have a problem for every solution"
    -Albert Einstein

just upgrade your frag to the next level.. it'll go back to its maximum durability.. do note that normal repair and blacksmith hammer (from the green dragon spins) lessens the maximum durability of gears.. thus, it's advisable to use master hammer or the master repair from npc..

Comment

yeah frags are affected by using a basic hammer. everybody knows that lol

Comment

Well, I don't ave the cash to upgrade my frag to the next level right now, I only have 5p and it costs like an arm and a leg to buy FS on my server... 2.5p... I can't spend that much, and it takes a long time to save up enough Shining Gem Coupons since you get them randomly from Vidalia Packs... In other Words by the time I actually get the chance to upgrade it, I'll have no Fragarach to upgrade... And that is just the icing on the cake... To upgrade my Fragarach I need BSE which goes for 2-3g per piece on S58, and it takes forever to get from Dungeons.... I would have hoped the Fragarach would be unbreakable, but I know that is an impossibility.... At least make it immune to the Durability lessening effects of Blacksmith's hammer then... I'll end up losing too much money!

-Albert Einstein

Comment

Grind dungeons for gems and pc, then synthesize. I have never had to buy FS, if anything i have extra. 2 FS a day isnt difficult if you have access to 4 or 5 dungeons.

Comment

Originally posted by cerisdevoi View Post
            Grind dungeons for gems and pc, then synthesize. I have never had to buy FS, if anything i have extra. 2 FS a day isnt difficult if you have access to 4 or 5 dungeons.
            Again, you only get so many runs, and it take too many gems to make enough FS, keep in mind the best I can get right now are Scratched Gems, and then I nee 3 Shining Rubies and 3 Shining Topaz, which even if you turned in coupons would mean you'd need 54 Scratched Gem coupons to make 1 FS, and in order to upgrade I need 5 FS so that translates into 270 Scratched Gems... And Shining Gem coupons are also hard to get as it is a random item to get from Vidalia Packs... In other words, even with my best efforts, I wouldn't be able to upgrade my Frag before it was useless.... Not to mention it takes 1 PC to make a shining Gem and 2 to make a FS, so even if I only needed to make50% of the Shining Gems myself it would mean using 25 PC, and I can only get 10-13 pc per day, and I'm currently using the PC to upgrade my soul..... I mean this won't be a problem when I start cashing again, but until then I cannot risk using my Frag unless they do something to make it work in the player's favor, I mean I'm not the only one who would benefit... We all would!
            Last edited by Beepuddylan; 01-13-2014, 03:35 AM.

-Albert Einstein

Comment

lol, make alts like everyone else. every alt gets a 'free' FS every 18 days.

Comment

Originally posted by KaiWardin View Post
                lol, make alts like everyone else. every alt gets a 'free' FS every 18 days.
                I don't have time for alts, I'll just wait till I start cashing again, Then I can buy the Shining Gems needed to make FS... And PC isn't hard to save up If I get enough PC and make a level 10 ruby and a level 10 Topaz, then I get 50 PC and make 40 FS.... Problem solved....

-Albert Einstein

Comment

I may suggest using gem coupons such as normal (Which if I may remember correctly, can be received from the Crypt's "Participation pack") and shining (Which is from "A Day in Vidalia" and "Rebirth Pack") gem coupons, makes things a lot easier.

Useless
                  ...but actually does something like stalk every word you post
                  Forum-cleaner

This moderator is unreliable, I'm serious

Comment

Originally posted by Beepuddylan View Post
                    To upgrade my Fragarach I need BSE which goes for 2-3g per piece on S58, and it takes forever to get from Dungeons....
                    Try making friends who won't mind helping you by giving you free BSE since it's useless to the more advanced players.

Comment

Originally posted by VicZar View Post
                      I may suggest using gem coupons such as normal (Which if I may remember correctly, can be received from the Crypt's "Participation pack") and shining (Which is from "A Day in Vidalia" and "Rebirth Pack") gem coupons, makes things a lot easier.
                      Participation pack gives, 1x Purified crystal, 1x 2xExp Token, 1x Fruit of honor
                      What are bugs?

Comment

Okay, easiest way to get gems. Take your weapon off, then it loses no durability. Then find somewhere to grind, obviously somewhere that you are going to get exp at the same time. Do not just spend your time grinding the dungeons. Yes dungeons do give you a higher level gem, but the thing is that you will get many more gems by just regular grinding.

It is nice to have a backup weapon always. So you might want to work on a backup weapon just for regular grinding and for simple dungeons, and regular basic daily things.

Also the gold is not hard to get. Even on newer servers, and when you are not that high of a level. The easiest way to get gold is to once again grind. Start with an empty backpack (or as close as you can get) grind in your level range. If you have your full backpack open and you are higher than a level 50, then it is quite easy, by grinding, and selling the items you pick up to an npc, to make 50g per day. And that is a LOW estimate. I remember grinding for a few hours in the areas around Tree of Life, and getting 40 to 50 gold for a full pack. So the gold it would take should not really be that big of an issue. Gold is easy to make.

If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?

Comment

Also, you can get a daily normal gem coupon at the continuous 9-day login. Zzzz.

Comment

Originally posted by puppetbomber View Post
                            Try making friends who won't mind helping you by giving you free BSE since it's useless to the more advanced players.
                            You have a point Puppet, and its no big deal Killua gave me the BSE to help me out!!!!

-Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                            X