Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DamedeCoeur View Post
    6-What happens to guilds?
    From what I've seen from past merges, guilds will stay exactly as they are, but LG points will be reset as your guilds mesh into R2 server's guilds.

Comment

Originally posted by puppetbomber View Post
      From what I've seen from past merges, guilds will stay exactly as they are, but LG points will be reset as your guilds mesh into R2 server's guilds.
      What you mean by LG points?Landgrab points?
      Last edited by FireSong; 01-15-2014, 05:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by FireSong View Post
        What you mean by LG points?Landgrab points?
        Yes, land grab points. It'd be set to 0 so both new merged guilds and pre-existing guilds have an equal chance to make it into the showdown.

Comment

Finally got some answers, (by the way, thank you Puppetbomber for the friendly help!). Please check out this thread for details on the merge.
          This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

Well, we here at R2 look forward to having you all join us!!! And as to a few of your questions Puppetbomber is right, when your toon is transferred, you will get a unique prefix, Puppetbomberis from Koramgames Server 1 and as such holds the prefix (K1).... So, say yout toon is from Server 1 and the toon that has your name is from Server 2 of your website, you will have the Prefix (Y1) and that individual would be (Y2)..... So there will be no complications as to IGNs... Server placement will be at the discretion of R2 Admins so, you'll know after your toon moves over to this website, as of right now my server hosts Kormgames from S56 and Joyopark from S58.... So I''m assuming you'll have a setup similar to that... As to question 3, not all Toons will be placed in the same Merged servers, Joyopark Server 5, and Koramgames Server 1 are the only Servers currently merged with the server I'm in, where as Joyopark Sevrer 7 is in another merge altogether..... There will most likely be a limit, since it does effect the server itself.... Wen your toon transfers over you will retain all items you currently have, your Honor Ranks will remain the same, your amount of Gold will be kept, your purchased xtal will also transfer over.... And as to guilds, I'm pretty sure all guilds that have members active in them will transfer over, however the LG points will reset, and the guild currently in-charge of the land will no longer be incharge till the next LG is done.... Hope that this helps a little bit...
            Game:Crystal Saga
            Server:S58 Holorn Cliff
            IGN:S58-AquaShock
            Level: 198-Eidolon
            Class: Knight
            Guild: (S6)Insidious

"Stay away from negative people. They have a problem for every solution"
            -Albert Einstein

Comment

1. I have an email id registered that is the same here but the difference is that my id here has no toon linked with it thus i havent been able to register or do anything with my main yet. So what happens now ??
              2. If as stated earlier Kevin should not have been active till after maintenance the toons that are already registered are to be assumed safe for transfer?
              3. My alts cant be transferred here because there is already someone with the same username. So does the email id used for registration count or the user name ? And if the email id counts can i register my toons under a different username then but the same email id used with them ??

4. I am not interested in the R2 account as of now but i am out of email id's and my main is linked with it so is it possible for me to delete this one at r2
              5. and what happens if someone misses out on the registration part ??

i read the linked post but i want explicit answers as i dont want to have a rage fit later because some information was left out
              Last edited by point_man; 01-16-2014, 01:26 AM.
              Dont mind the questions ; my curiosity needs feeding

Character : zq_Deathstab
              Server : S33

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
                Finally got some answers, (by the way, thank you Puppetbomber for the friendly help!). Please check out this thread for details on the merge.
                Anytime, just trying to help out our fellow players the best I can. :3
                Originally posted by point_man View Post
                4. I am not interested in the R2 account as of now but i am out of email id's and my main is linked with it so is it possible for me to delete this one at r2
                5. and what happens if someone misses out on the registration part ??
                To my knowledge, R2 accounts cannot be deleted due to security reasons, from what I've read in an old thread about account deletion. As for if a player is unable to register through the transfer NPCs due to inactivity or just not checking in by the deadline, sadly their toons will be lost after the transfer. I'd suggest trying to contact those players the best you can, via e-mail, FB, forums, anything to inform them to register their accounts. >.<

Comment

1) If the email is already registered here, then it can't be used.
                  2) No worries that Kevin is already active. He's still cataloging the data as players register with him. But we're not paying him extra for working on what were supposed to be his days off.
                  3) When you go to register with Kevin, you will need to enter in an email address you are currently not using with us. If when registering with Kevin, you find the username isn't available, you'll have to select another username. For the characters to be moved, they must be moved to a brand new account created through Kevin.
                  4) No, its not possible. Sorry.
                  5) If they miss out, they miss out. I would hope ZQGames is putting up news of the transfer somewhere everyone can see, so the players on their server have the opportunity to register for the move.
                  This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

ok so if i registered someone else when i was logged into my main account then my main account got bound to those details ??

i just made another email id so i can transfer my main but if my above statement is true then its all messed up for my main LOL

to be precise every toon needs to be logged in and registered from that toon itself to be transferred ??
                    Last edited by point_man; 01-16-2014, 03:35 AM.
                    Dont mind the questions ; my curiosity needs feeding

Character : zq_Deathstab
                    Server : S33

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
                      5) If they miss out, they miss out. I would hope ZQGames is putting up news of the transfer somewhere everyone can see, so the players on their server have the opportunity to register for the move.
                      Don't worry, our admin was able to post and relay the announcement maybe a bit late but we were informed. I hope it was announced a week or so before.

Comment

Our (ppl from zqgames) prefix will be "zq_" -_- "zq_Nefaro" ... not really fancy, I'd say.

Comment

hey it's better than pretty_Nefaro

Comment

Hello new ppl guess i'll see yall monday make that tuesday since i work 12 hours :P

Comment

Guess I'll see you soon then too.

Comment

Hey stormageddon, you should recommend merging S62 and S60 with the older servers xD we need active players and trades badly.
                                What are bugs?

Comment

Working...
                                X