Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Curse you r2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xPrototypeT View Post
    Seems pretty legit to me with frag enchantment tbh lol.
    Yup, there are just THAT many GMs, that they can be on EVERY single server, watching EVERY single toons logs to see who, at that exact moment, is upgrading their frag. Yup. That sounds TOTALLY plausible. (Was that sarcastic enough for anyone? lol)

If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?

Comment

Originally posted by BlazingAngel View Post
      Yup, there are just THAT many GMs, that they can be on EVERY single server, watching EVERY single toons logs to see who, at that exact moment, is upgrading their frag. Yup. That sounds TOTALLY plausible. (Was that sarcastic enough for anyone? lol)
      Yep just about :P
      'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

R2 its the host tht dev its in china u know and he ned ur money bicouse are to mucch on the face of the eart

Comment

fingers crossed and keep trying lol (hellwing 10* currently hoping for an upgrade every single try)
          CrystalSanctuary

Comment

yes im in s33 kraken beach..but how i can get back my old character???

whos npc i need to talk??
            Last edited by Reverie; 07-27-2014, 04:32 PM. Reason: Posts merged.
            help me to find the answer..

Comment

Originally posted by pudol22 View Post
              yes im in s33 kraken beach..but how i can get back my old character???

whos npc i need to talk??
              You don't speak to an NPC to get your toon back. If you were originally from another platform that was previously merged with R2 and you did not register your toon during the time of the scheduled transfer, you will not be able to retrieve it. Otherwise, you may file a ticket here for further inquiries: http://support.r2games.com/
              Last edited by Reverie; 07-27-2014, 04:45 PM.

Comment

i done submeting ticket..
                please gave me back my toon from zq..
                please...
                please

i almost playing more than eight months in zq.. but they merge in r2 s33..
                and now i cant open my old character..
                is that you think a fair for me??!!
                no admin no gm want to help me!!!
                i hit u all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                Last edited by Reverie; 07-28-2014, 07:37 AM. Reason: Merge posts.

Comment

Everyone from ZQ had an opportunity to transfer their toons in January when their platform shutting down. Those who were responsible followed the transfer instructions and their toons are now safely here. It's honestly no one's fault that you failed to register your ZQ toon during the site merge but your own. Any data pertaining your toon was lost as you did not register your toon for transfer back in January. Your ZQ toon cannot be magically restored a half year after the merge without the data you failed to register. Your loss is unfortunate, but it's time to move on.
                  Last edited by Reverie; 07-28-2014, 07:56 AM.

Comment

so is there no chance or any idea to get back my toon???

if there is please tell me and i follow the instruction..please
                    Last edited by Reverie; 08-04-2014, 04:23 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

Originally posted by pudol22 View Post
                      so is there no chance or any idea to get back my toon???

if there is please tell me and i follow the instruction..please
                      There is no way to retrieve your old ZQ toon. Your loss is unfortunate, but there's nothing more we can do for you.

Comment

ok thank you.

Comment

Working...
                        X