No announcement yet.

Server Merge Failed for zqgame Players?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server Merge Failed for zqgame Players?

I tried to log in S33 but my char doesn't appear in the character page, I used an old account I had in R2 to check if there was anyone from zqgames in S33, and players told me that they hadn't seen any player from zqgame in server. Can someone please help?

ZQ GM here, same goes with my account. Can anyone from R2 try to check it for us? It seems like our admins were off duty at this current timezone.

Comment

Yes server merge has failed. All characters are deleted permanently. My condolences guys
      This Is A Computer Generated Post, No Signature Is Required.

Comment

well for part i can t even find the S33 and i can t co the char i m on right now at the same time if i want to play on my french char as well. can someone help me with that please ? will we be able to connect different chars at the same time ?

Comment

Originally posted by chipie899 View Post
          well for part i can t even find the S33 and i can t co the char i m on right now at the same time if i want to play on my french char as well. can someone help me with that please ? will we be able to connect different chars at the same time ?
          There was a problem with the merge, our chars are in server but aren't attached to the account's we created using Kevin.Administrator has stated that they are trying to solve the issue and they hope it will be solved in 48hours.
          For future updates check this thread
          http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....286#post787286

Comment

If u had news for this merge contact me at facebook

Twist Lick and Dunk

Hmm....Okay
            Ill be back again after 48 hours.....
            Last edited by VicZar; 01-20-2014, 09:33 AM. Reason: Merged

Comment

Originally posted by Amarylius View Post
              There was a problem with the merge, our chars are in server but aren't attached to the account's we created using Kevin.Administrator has stated that they are trying to solve the issue and they hope it will be solved in 48hours.
              For future updates check this thread
              http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....286#post787286
              same thing happened to are joyo account players they were finally able to sort it all out just give them time im sure every thing will be ok

Comment

Working...
              X