player cheater

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• player cheater

my friend told me that a person who has the with our prints and he can arrange for us to ban forum, he said that my friends and I were just using cheaters accounts ... this is not true, I only asked once the account of a friend of mine and was legally because it had the permission .. so if you receive these prints players not bashing: (S24) allmatheus, (S24) and TheDarkBlack (S24) SouScran ... thanks

If you believe that a player is cheating, and you have screenshots of any information that might be helpful in proving thus please file a ticket here: support.r2games.com

If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?

Comment

You understood what he was trying to say? I read it several times and I still don't get it, lol.
      "The freedom we believe we have is an illusion. Open your mind and see the truth of this world!"

Comment

hes trying to proclaim self innocence for account sharing because him and his friends gave each other permission to use their accounts, he didnt read the tos. this other person caught wind of it and threatened him.

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceKuja View Post
          hes trying to proclaim self innocence for account sharing because him and his friends gave each other permission to use their accounts, he didnt read the tos. this other person caught wind of it and threatened him.
          good job #26 in translating a alien language
          This Is A Computer Generated Post, No Signature Is Required.

Comment

Originally posted by Schutzengel
            The term of "Don't exchange account information with other players" is not a real rule of Crystal Saga,
            "Should it be determined that you did reveal your password to a person who is not you, R2Games reserves the right to disable the account." -ToS section: Passwords

"You must not attempt to access any Account that is not your own." -ToS section: Cheats/Hacking

On that note, account-sharing is against ToS. Of course it's there to protect users against getting their account altered in any form, but alas it's an actual rule.

Originally posted by Schutzengel
            Delete one or more characters, which are gone permenantly (Even the people, who program Crystal Saga can't help you get them back.)
            Character restoration is also possible, however whether or not R2 restores the toon varies according to the situation. My friend had her account hacked/deleted and it was restored roughly a month later. What they won't do is restore items lost/deleted.
            Last edited by puppetbomber; 02-05-2014, 04:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X