Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Scammer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thusly, take it out on Pilo.
    I am in process of changing Base password and Character lock. If problem arises again, I will take full responsibility for the actions. Until then, I am taking the measures I can.
    IGN: (S47)Kymeron
    Server: Sullen Dunes
    Class: Rogue (Balanced)
    Level as of 02/05/14: 71
    Other names: Denduron, Aeros, Annie... (I have 32+ of these)

Kymeron Pyras Zuhakeetaz
    Lord of Flames
    "Ketuon exeron akalous deviout"
    "When all else fails, I will be there."

Comment

Scammer (S47)Kymeron on the prowl.

Asked for my user and pass, told me that I would get unlimited Crystal. I said no and took a screen shot. Will upload as soon as possible. Also WarriorDance from Guild Tank11....

Comment

It was not me... It was Kutti or Pilo on my account. I have changed my info. Thank you.

Kymeron Pyras Zuhakeetaz
        Lord of Flames

Comment

Honestly, letting others on your account is against the ToS. IMO, letting a scammer pilot your account, you deserve to be banned with him either way.
          Lilies maybe innocent-looking, but try to eat me, and you'll soon find out how bad of a mistake that is.
          I never forgive. I never forget.

Comment

Eh... I know. I changed the password and lock. Not giving out again.
            I'd thought I was going to have to quit, but turns out I got everything back together, kind of. But I'd already given password.

Yeah, I don't mind being banned on that account, that's why I made others.

Kymeron Pyras Zuhakeetaz
            Lord of Flames

Comment

Pure lily, your a big joker, if your saying kyemeron is suppose to be banned, R2 shud be banned too, so no more crystal saga

Comment

R2 You guys should make trading history at the www.r2games/user.com, bcuz if you relog/disconnected the history at the server will be gone. Also tankerboss can ask Kymeron to screenshot its trading history. So he/she can see the scammer name and ban the scammer (or ask the scammer to return the money) or Kymeron is lying and
                sorry if my english is bad or my idea is stupid
                When am I going to lvl up? Lol idk when. My question is, when are you going to stop asking the question?

Character Name: Kitten
                Hobby: Trolling? HAHAHHAHAHAH.
                Server: (S22) Tyria Village
                Level: 37 (I IZ A NUB TROLLER)
                Plane: Scion
                Married with: (S12)CarneysPker

Comment

Merged similar threads.

Originally posted by MeowLubColette View Post
                  R2 You guys should make trading history at the www.r2games/user.com, bcuz if you relog/disconnected the history at the server will be gone. Also tankerboss can ask Kymeron to screenshot its trading history. So he/she can see the scammer name and ban the scammer (or ask the scammer to return the money) or Kymeron is lying and
                  sorry if my english is bad or my idea is stupid
                  That's exactly how we find out if they really scammed. Problem is, some players go through a lot of trades and we simply could not browse through hundreds of trade histories, hence why we need a screenshot as much as possible.
                  I advise for the concerned parties to file a ticket, and minimize the image as much as possible. If there's still an issue attaching the screenshot, please post your ticket number and I will assist you with the images.

Useless
                  ...but actually does something like stalk every word you post
                  Forum-cleaner

This moderator is unreliable, I'm serious

Comment

Also, know it's been a while... But you're even calling the person on my account Pilo. Thus, you knew it wasn't me. So, you can stop spamming me anytime I log on. Thank you

Kymeron Pyras Zuhakeetaz
                    Lord of Flames

Comment

Working...
                    X