S68 crystals bugged

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S68 crystals bugged

Players received crystals from no where that nobody knows how it happened. It was only the high cashers who received them also. They received amounts such as 55k 80k 100k crystals and others had different amounts.

Click image for larger version

Name:	xtal bug.png
Views:	1
Size:	479.7 KB
ID:	1745274Click image for larger version

Name:	xtal bug 2.png
Size:	505.1 KB
ID:	1745275Click image for larger version

Name:	xtal bug 3.png
Size:	444.2 KB
ID:	1745276

This will be investigated. Once we caught the involved player(s) ABUSED the said bug, ( you know what will happen) :P Thanks!

Comment

you only ban players that abuse crystal bugs, not iob or crypt (for example)

Comment

R2 loses thousands of dollars from a crystal bug like that; of course they would whip out the ban hammer for a deep financial exploit like that over smallfry stuff like IOB and Crypt.

Comment

herro there puppet bomber. how do i make that little blip you have at the bottom of your post? i want to be fancy too :3 please respond. thanks
          (S68)chemist (no relation to any other chemist)
          lvl 100 scion Mage
          Mount: Purple Chicken
          Pets: Carl- megasorous, Castiel- super angel, Lucy -Emperor pen guin, baby nymph, kyeon- teeka
          Wings: Angel Lords
          Profession: still being fancy xD

True strength comes from protecting that which matters most to you

together we can overcome anything, so please lend me your strength ^^

Comment

No one Exploited that BuG . They Just Received that Crystals . No One tried to do anything to get that crystal .

Comment

whose fault to begin with so they got the xtal like that??? seriously i entirely dont give a **** about who got the free xtals

Comment

Thats not their fault...

Comment

Originally posted by jesmex2 View Post
                  herro there puppet bomber. how do i make that little blip you have at the bottom of your post? i want to be fancy too :3 please respond. thanks
                  Use the Wrap Quote feature when editing your signature; the icon as shown (boxed in blue) below. ^-^
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	Wrap Quote.png
Size:	4.0 KB
ID:	1681234

Comment

ok today ppl r telling me we will get banned becoz r2 messed up. i thought it was the rewards from hero of vidala,,,btw we never got! storm said he was working on it and never did. so i bought 99.99 pack yesterday. r2 is gonna ban me for their mess up? then i want all my money back also.

Comment

no one hacked and no one asked for xtal most just figured it was from the hero event r2 never came through on. why wud we get punished for ur mistake? many have spent 1-3k on the game. this is not our fault.

Comment

oh and if u decide to roll back the server then i better get the 99.99 i bought yesterday.

Comment

only way r2 would lose money is by giving a casher free xtal by accident. r2 wouldnt lose any money if a bunch of non cashers got a whack of free crystals. virtual items dont have any real life value, they cost nothing to create or send to a character. they literally are worthless.

Comment

i still re charged regardless. i care less if they roll back the server, but i bought xtals yesterday so i wud be ****** if they removed the ones i paid for. if i get banned after spending like 2k becoz r2 made a mistake...does that sound right?

Comment

not sure why thats star d out. ange ry*

Comment

Working...
                              X