Moderators.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moderators.

Have you guys put any thought into Live chat mods? The world chats are getting ridiculous, and the ignore list can only hold so much.

you should see our guild chat...
    Gone... for now,

~~~Non-Casher~~~

"He who knows when he can fight and when he cannot, will be victorious"
    -Sun Tzu

Comment

Live support would be awesome, although I gotta say this lag in intervention kinda gives it a chance to let stuff cool down. If you had Mods micro-managing stuff, the problems will never get settled. We had this problem with someone on our server being a chronic harasser and flamer. It lasted that way about a month. After plastering their offenses in forum and filing a few tickets they gone pretty quite.
      Server: Mount Kraken (S33/S36)
      IGN: Damian
      Class: Priest
      Drink of Choice: Bella Bolle's Sweet Red, chilled

Comment

Live support would be awesome, although I gotta say this lag in intervention kinda gives it a chance to let stuff cool down. If you had Mods micro-managing stuff, the problems will never get settled. We had this problem with someone on our server being a chronic harasser and flamer. It lasted that way about a month. After plastering their offenses in forum and filing a few tickets they gone pretty quite.
        The problem is they keep coming back, not a Mod on every server. The company I used to work for had just a couple mods that would server hop and watch chat for 15-20 mins and if someone was out of hand or vulgar i'd give a warning, if they kept at it, or thought I was gone, I would mute them, and put in my daily report, and go back in the next couple of days and if they were still on about it, or there were tickets about said person they would eventually get banned. There were ways of checking IP addy's so if they made an account to keep at it, the IP would be blocked.. I cannot express how bad this is needed. I know a lot of people would agree with me. I can do it for 4-6 hours in the mornings, and have someone else do it while i'm at my regualr job, I can even do it a bit at my regular job if its slow, and when I get off work I can do it then too. It will clean up a lot of the vulgar talk, and there really needs to be something done about all the alts. Its clogging up the servers and making people lag. I run JUST one browser and 75% of the time I'm super laggy, I know its not on my end since the ONLY thing i'm running is one browser 1-2 tabs at a time, and MAYBE Itunes, but I usually have music going on my cell phone since most of its on there. I don't think R2 is realising how many paying players are quitting because of these issues. I'm a paying player and i'm on the verge of quitting.
        Last edited by Infector; 09-12-2012, 10:31 AM.

Comment

you should see our guild chat...

Guild chats are private if you're not fond of the way your guild talks I suggest finding another one. Theres nothing can be done about the speak in Guild Chat, aside from the Guild Master cleaning house or giving out warnings...

Comment

i can't log in today,is it just me or what?it's stuck at 51% aand has been for some time

Comment

i can't log in today,is it just me or what?it's stuck at 51% aand has been for some time
              Wrong spot for your post.

Comment

They had this kinda thing over Wartune at the IRC channel, would really love that to happen for CS as well.. Also getting talk straight to devs would be nice as well..
                Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

LOL seems like Wartune is getting all the perks these days. Hmm wonder what we are paying for in CS....
                  Server: Mount Kraken (S33/S36)
                  IGN: Damian
                  Class: Priest
                  Drink of Choice: Bella Bolle's Sweet Red, chilled

Comment

Wait... Wartune has Mods? Wartune is a horrible game, compared to CS... In my opinion. Welp, looks like i'm not buying anything from R2 anymore.

Comment

Really R2? You guys let this stuff fly? Click image for larger version

Name:	SnapCrab_NoName_2012-10-2_22-30-19_No-00.png
Views:	1
Size:	206.3 KB
ID:	1661660Click image for larger version

Name:	SnapCrab_NoName_2012-10-2_22-30-0_No-00.png
Size:	208.8 KB
ID:	1661661

Comment

There used to be something like that back during Alpha, but there isn't anything like that anymore.
                        Would be nice to see some sort of authoritive presence in the live chats.
                        â™”
                        Vampire Prince
                        • Server: Aurora Point
                        • Character: Alexmancerx
                        • Class: Priest (Blood/Hybrid)
                        • Level: Eidolon 120
                        • Guild: TheWanted
                        • Pet: Dark Reaper (currently breeding ftw!)

Comment

If i die in rl u guys have the killer..... infector

ºClick image for larger version

Name:	reyt34yery.jpg
Size:	253.6 KB
ID:	1661663Click image for larger version

Name:	3!.jpg
Size:	252.7 KB
ID:	1661664Click image for larger version

Name:	444444.jpg
Size:	251.4 KB
ID:	1661665Click image for larger version

Name:	555555.jpg
Size:	242.8 KB
ID:	1661666Click image for larger version

Name:	66666666.jpg
Size:	246.5 KB
ID:	1661667

u hisroty Infector ^^ if u want more photo create 1 new post
                          Lycanmarsh (s14)
                          Eidolon 149 ....... gmi hate me.....
                          Wings Divine.. (are horrible)
                          Mount: the pink ( orrible too)
                          low tenets

souls alot of...... but pixie eating all my ss#09

Looking for------->
                          Pucs , want the last pixie#14
                          and new mounts#24 plz :cool:

Comment

1. Just because he hopes you die, does not make him a killer.

2. Your chat isn't scrolled all the way up so who knows what prompted him to say that. It sounds like he's annoyed because you're spamming him... Maybe his screenshots/chat logs would reveal a whole 'nothing side to the story. It's easy to manipulate what to show so we don't know who's wrong/right/worse.

3. Why can't you both just ignore each other? problem resolved then
                            (S14)Squintina
                            LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
                            LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

spamming him ? u have photos ? i say party for bath 4/5 to all!!!! not to infector........ oks =?
                              Lycanmarsh (s14)
                              Eidolon 149 ....... gmi hate me.....
                              Wings Divine.. (are horrible)
                              Mount: the pink ( orrible too)
                              low tenets

souls alot of...... but pixie eating all my ss#09

Looking for------->
                              Pucs , want the last pixie#14
                              and new mounts#24 plz :cool:

Comment

Working...
                              X