Server: Cimmerian Woodlands

Guild: RaiderNation "Owner"

Class: Ranger

Class: Knight

Level: 54

Level: 44

Vip: yes

Comment

Angel, you're still NOT understanding why I opened a ticket on you...

Principle = A fundamental truth or proposition that serves as the foundation for a system of belief or behavior or for a chain of reasoning.
      A rule or belief governing one's personal behavior.

Calling people 'gay' constantly is NOT funny nor is it cool. I, along with others have asked you to stop on multiple occasions, I unignored you, like I do every couple of weeks, unignore people, HOPING they've gotten some sort of sense, to no avail, apparently.

As for your screenshots, I only said that I think you shouldn't have an existence, I didn't say anything about 'harming' you. You're obviously some little kid with nothing better to do, and I really think you need to stop calling people names. It doesn't offend me, its annoying, because you've got others doing it and there are children who play this game. If I were a parent and my kid starting throwing around the word gay at everything, I'd be ******! I also have a few gay friends who had most of their life a living hell because of ignorance like yours. I am being the voice for people who won't say anything. I'm not sure you actually realize the severity of calling people gay, do you know how many kids EACH DAY kill themselves for being bullied because they are gay?
      Last edited by Infector; 10-03-2012, 07:42 AM.

Comment

There used to be something like that back during Alpha, but there isn't anything like that anymore.
        Would be nice to see some sort of authoritive presence in the live chats.
        I've got REAL experience as a chat mod in games, and have offered my services, for reasonable compensation of course. I don't want to be on the R2 payroll, lol.
        Last edited by Infector; 10-03-2012, 07:37 AM.

Comment

i've got real experience as a chat mod in games, and have offered my services, for reasonable compensation of course. I don't want to be on the r2 payroll, lol.
          who ask for u experience ?
          Lycanmarsh (s14)
          Eidolon 149 ....... gmi hate me.....
          Wings Divine.. (are horrible)
          Mount: the pink ( orrible too)
          low tenets

souls alot of...... but pixie eating all my ss#09

Looking for------->
          Pucs , want the last pixie#14
          and new mounts#24 plz :cool:

Comment

angel, you're still not understanding why i opened a ticket on you...

Principle = a fundamental truth or proposition that serves as the foundation for a system of belief or behavior or for a chain of reasoning.
            A rule or belief governing one's personal behavior.

Calling people 'gay' constantly is not funny nor is it cool. I, along with others have asked you to stop on multiple occasions, i unignored you, like i do every couple of weeks, unignore people, hoping they've gotten some sort of sense, to no avail, apparently.

As for your screenshots, i only said that i think you shouldn't have an existence, i didn't say anything about 'harming' you. You're obviously some little kid with nothing better to do, and i really think you need to stop calling people names. It doesn't offend me, its annoying, because you've got others doing it and there are children who play this game. If i were a parent and my kid starting throwing around the word gay at everything, i'd be ******! I also have a few gay friends who had most of their life a living hell because of ignorance like yours. I am being the voice for people who won't say anything. I'm not sure you actually realize the severity of calling people gay, do you know how many kids each day kill themselves for being bullied because they are gay?
            in this server if u no are happy i put the 2 options! Everyone call to me !! With the same words or another ! Oks ? U understand !!
            Lycanmarsh (s14)
            Eidolon 149 ....... gmi hate me.....
            Wings Divine.. (are horrible)
            Mount: the pink ( orrible too)
            low tenets

souls alot of...... but pixie eating all my ss#09

Looking for------->
            Pucs , want the last pixie#14
            and new mounts#24 plz :cool:

Comment

I don't know who you think you are, but you aren't some sort of 'don' in this game. No one has to go to you for things. Get over yourself.
              â™”
              Vampire Prince
              • Server: Aurora Point
              • Character: Alexmancerx
              • Class: Priest (Blood/Hybrid)
              • Level: Eidolon 120
              • Guild: TheWanted
              • Pet: Dark Reaper (currently breeding ftw!)

Comment

Saw first screenshot Angelxia made, couldn't help but notice it's a) scrolled down and b) started off mid-convo. Infector shows he got decency in his posts here so I'm sticking to his story to be more reliable. Angelxia...not by a long shot. If anything, angelxia should get taken care off (hurray for serverwide-kos?).
                Crystal Saga:
                IGN: speeds
                Server: Windshear Peaks
                Lv 120 [Eidolon] Nature Ranger - Emperor
                Proud owner of the Lv 120 [Eidolon] Holy priest alt, double-parked outside
                Officially the #1 Nature Ranger of Windshear Peaks & six merged servers

Wartune (semi-inactive):
                IGN: Speeds16
                Server: Temple of Ibalize
                Lv45 Archer - Guild Luminaire

Comment

Working...
                X