This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trolling Forum Mods = Bans

So... The last 2 days, i've been messing around.. However some of the worst things i've called someone were Cow aswell as Horse...

I've had my mutes, changed to alts afterwards - But does that basicly mean R2 have to delete some of my alts aswell as give me a 1 month ban?

Have everything became this butt serious that no one can take anything anymore?

I see plenty of people who basically sells for Cash within the game, i see gold spammers, i see people who actually buys stuff that isn't from R2 and get hell of a lot more for their money, but yet.. Someone who is just messing around talking in the world chat gets banned?

What exactly.. is the reason to the ban of mine?

However... I've been called Mother******, D***Head, Idi**, F**k and whatsoever so many times... Even a Forum Mod described me as "Trash" Aswell as trashtalked to me, even ended up talking down to me... Yet nothing happens to those and you only strike down on 1 person?
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Zikzo1; 02-26-2014, 01:14 PM.
    IGN: Afrodite
    Class: Knight
    Level: 150, Eidolon
    Server: Cheurna Gorge
    Guild: EviL

think we all know who is to blame here

Comment

Ellana Aka ShadowGammaDraco? Indeed

Comment

Originally posted by R21837533 View Post
        think we all know who is to blame here
        as afro said after all these words already said to him

no thing happened

and because he was trolling in wc he got banned ?

and his alts got deleted? really????!!
        Last edited by mihonaco2; 02-26-2014, 01:29 PM.

Comment

As it mean to me, i basically just have to make screens of someone cursing at someone or calling someone something, then they will get banned for a months, as what happened to me just now - However their decision, they will just have to make sure to do it to others aswell because that's stated in their rules aswell that everyone is equal and no one gets special treatments..

And as no one gets special treatments, that means everyone who also have cursed, called people something or whatsoever that's worse also should be banned by now, but i don't see any which means there's special treatments

Comment

Punishments are at the sole discretion of R2. To discuss a punishment, please send in a ticket.
            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
            X