Inventory Bug/Glitch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inventory Bug/Glitch

It happens all the time after this week's maintenance. Some times they have no number and other times they appear normally. This bug or whatever glitch it is annoys me. Please fix it.

Screenshots would help and I experienced that as well. Delete your cookies and cache so it loads up the game again. Doing should fix your problem.
    Helpful Links

Something wrong or suspicious when talking to a Game Master/Moderator? Check here for the current .

If you want a guide or a reference (stats) just pm me and I will be happy to make on for you.
    Taking a bit of a break as well, kinda sick at the moment.

Moderators Be Thou for the People.
    -Kind Regards V
    -What's left in the end...is not always what you wish for!

Comment

Even if I delete cookies and cache, the problem remains the same. Besides, it would end up on a loading screen again. Please fix it now, GMs.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	2012-09-14_203324.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	133.2 KB
ID:	1660538

Comment

How was your connection stability?

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Rene View Post
          How was your connection stability?
          Normal if you ask me but again, please take a look at that screenshot.

Comment

Originally posted by Virtue_Sigil View Post
            Screenshots would help and I experienced that as well. Delete your cookies and cache so it loads up the game again. Doing should fix your problem.
            Nothing happens recently even if I delete cookies and cache. As of now, it's not yet fixed.

Comment

Is it the same on a different browser? Does it show that way on a different character?
              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Same, either Firefox or Chrome.

Comment

Just refresh. It happens sometimes.
                  IGN:
                  Level: 140
                  Class: Int Rogue
                  Plane: Mortal
                  Server: (S1)Aurora Point

Comment

Drag the items arounds, the numbers come back when they fully load up.
                    Your internet connection to the server is probably slower than usual.
                    If you are using multiple browsers at the same time, try closing all, but one and see the difference.
                    Also if you have downloads running in the background (all you music and video's etc) this may also occur.

Comment

I did but nothing happened.

Comment

this is just a glitch with IE or if ur not using IE u need to tweek ur addons i had this problem and found it was conflicting flash players so turned all off but one off

IE = Internet Explorer

I never use IE anymore to many bugs and its dam slow
                        Server: Eternal Sanctum
                        Character: Nox
                        Plane: Scion
                        Level: 82
                        Guild: NOBLES

Comment

Working...
                        X