Harrasment Problems on S28

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harrasment Problems on S28

I have been having some problems with a character named (S28)NINJA. He has been harrasing me about my family. He has said things about them
    before in world chat, but i put it off because he is often childish and I was hoping he would stop. He did it once again tonight and ive finally cracked. I am finished with how childish he is acting. I am 16 years old and should not have to put up with things like this in an online game. Not only does he
    harras me, but many other people on our server. He even went so far as to link the facebook of one player in world chat. Personally I am sick and
    tired of this, and I know many others are tired of it too. Please do something.

file a ticket boss

Comment

Sorry, my screenshots messed up when I was trying to put them on. I am emailing them to someone else to reply and post them.

Comment

When i attempted to file a ticket this popped up 413 Request Entity Too Large.

Comment

means the pics are to big to upload ...you need to make them smaller to upload them
          (S47) SyKnTwstd

Comment

save the pics as jpeg instead of png and dont post on forum, providethem in the support ticket that mods will tell you to create

Comment

http://i59.tinypic.com/2j5njf9.png

Comment

This should be the screenshot, had to shrink it down to be able to put it on here

I had to put on 10 characters, so here they are
                Click image for larger version

Name:	Proof.png
Views:	1
Size:	380.3 KB
ID:	1682273

Comment

http://i57.tinypic.com/15zmpe8.png

Comment

Thank you for the help D, but i got it after a bit. Had to play with pic size.

Comment

lol atleast i tried

Comment

Working...
                      X