Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My toon has wrong stats

HI ALL

OKAY, TO START OFF WITH THIS THREAD. BEFORE RESET, MY TOON HAS 30K PATCK, 180% ATTACK SPEED AND 54% physical and magical reduction ( THERE ARE LOWER STATS BUT I CANT RECALL MUCH ABOUT WHICH ONE HAS DROPPED). (Its all unbuffed stats)
    AFTER RESET MY PATCK WENT TO 28K, 175% ATTACK SPEED AND 49% PHYSICAL AND MAGICAL REDUCTION.

Here's how i know why my stats has dropped for reduction just focusing physical: my soul adds up 9% reduction including level 7 stability adding 4% level 6 longevity adding 3% and level 3 spirit of void adding 2% total = 9%, Next knight's passive skill: level 5 Earth's Blessing adds 10 % and Level 5 Steriods adds 15% total = 25%, Next Knight's Equipment, im wearing All slayer and one Purgatory Ring and Doom Shield ( OS purple ) and adding Zodiac Equipment and Marshall Insignia total = (adding doom shield marshall insignia and Zodiac Armour ) is 20%. Adding all give 54% reduction, im wearing all these now and im getting only 49% reduction. how is it possible? and if anyone needs screenshot i can show it to you. also my attack speed def attack all went down, any moderator would help me especially BlazingAngel? i will also be sending a ticket to R2 to check whats happening to my toon. Thanks for reading Thanks!

PS: i didnt bother to check on attack speed cause i know defense reduction is wrongly calculated on me so im sure attack speed is also wrongly calculated too so is the attack but im not sure if my crit dmg, crit hits dodge are affected cause im not into these stats.

If u need to find me im (V2)GMsaga from S39 Erie Marsh
    Last edited by weizheng23; 03-01-2014, 06:19 AM. Reason: More Informations
    This Is A Computer Generated Post, No Signature Is Required.

Awwww, I feel special. Asked for by name

Is it possible that you have screenshots from yesterday before reset, and then again comparable screenshots of your stats from after reset? I am understanding what exactly what you are saying, but I would like to see the actual visuals of your stat differences. Also, I want to ask if you tried and failed at enchanting any of your equipment, or if you happened to check your gems to make sure they are all there? Because obviously those things can effect your stats. I am sure that you know these things, but it is always good to double check.

If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?

Comment

Hm, might sound farfetched but you're off by 5% on attack speed and 5% from dmg reduction. I'm assuming gear is up to date but did you happen to do tt before reset? Since there was enough time do that. If you use master repairs, your zod equipment might be 0/xxx; whatever that number is.

It's a hunch. If that happens to be the case, take off the zod equipment, hit repair -> click the zod equipment to repair -> master repair -> equip it again.

Hope that's the case of the issue. Best of luck sorting it out.

Comment

Originally posted by BlazingAngel View Post
        Awwww, I feel special. Asked for by name

Is it possible that you have screenshots from yesterday before reset, and then again comparable screenshots of your stats from after reset? I am understanding what exactly what you are saying, but I would like to see the actual visuals of your stat differences. Also, I want to ask if you tried and failed at enchanting any of your equipment, or if you happened to check your gems to make sure they are all there? Because obviously those things can effect your stats. I am sure that you know these things, but it is always good to double check.
        It was JessieAileen who initiated me to contact you for problem. Thank you Jessie and you but I know what happened already.

Comment

OH YES!!! You are very right Reinviting!!! It happens to be that my Zodiac equipment was at zero durability that's explain the diffences in defense, speed, attack and reduction! Cause I was pk ing nakedly with someone lol and I forgot to take off my zodiac too. This causes it to dropped by 5% hahahaha. Thanks so much for all the help. Mystery resolved )))))))

Comment

Thanks Reinviting BlazingAngel And Jessie

Comment

lol weezing go home ur drunk

Comment

Working...
              X