Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

r2 has 12 hours to resolve the issue in ticket #50154 before a lawsuit is launched against them.

Click image for larger version

Name:	!shocker!.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	112.7 KB
ID:	1683308

i wonder why r2 has located their company in china. these ratings and reviews are not a shocker at all. clock is ticking, class action law suit seems inevitable. the only reason they dont have an F rating is because they actually respond to the issues. (that means the do the bare minimum)

Comment

ooo SUE SUE SUE!
      Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

there is a growing group of individuals readying themselves to launch this lawsuit. i talked to several of them last night to see what their experiences were and how r2 handled the situation. with a class action lawsuit r2 is screwed. period.

Comment

That's where one of their server site is. They've always been in China.

Comment

yeah well theyre about to lose A LOT of money. option to settle outside of court is officially off the table. silly kids

Comment

Oh? This wasn't resolved yet? Well that's all fun and games. Anyway, I'll forward your issue again but it will depend on your next answer regarding your last statement just now.
              If you prefer for me to forward your issue, so I can get a brief idea of what it's about, PM me the details of your ticket.

Edit: Oh! That's you! Okay.
              Last edited by BrotherVT; 03-08-2014, 02:29 PM.
              The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

I'm still waiting on an answer for me to proceed further.
                Last edited by BrotherVT; 03-08-2014, 02:29 PM.

Comment

haha you made a wise decision. but it still doesnt matter.

Comment

I'll take that as a no.
                    Please have your lawyer contact R2 Games as it looks like you will be continuing on with the law suit.
                    If you happen to change your mind, feel free to PM me. I also know what your issue is regarding.

This thread will now be closed and further threads regarding this topic will be deleted.

Comment

Working...
                    X