MisterCuddles

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MisterCuddles

There's been some issues for so long with the Fairy event and the advantage married chars getting with the use of teleport rings! In the last thread that was made:
    (http://http://forum.r2games.com/show...!-fairy-search)

,was asked again for some support and to be forwarded to the proper person so the issue to be resolved! The answer that came by MisterCuddles was:
    It's not a glitch just part of the game , you can use marriage rings to teleport to spouse/husband/wife outside of any instance.
    Just because you have marriage rings does not mean you will win fairy search. I have placed 1st and got 2 alts in the top 10 without using marriage rings.
    It may be a slight advantage but does not really change the event or the way it works or who wins.
    And when I tried to respond to his claim that it's not an advantage that make difference in the event :

Slight advantage?! Do you play the game? How's it a slight advantage when he go claim the fairy to the end of the map and teleport back and turn in , in 1 sec?! Everyone else is doomed! It's just a glitch on the event that's been exploited!And ofc if none plays in your server i would make top10 easy with alts too since you made it a competition!
    He just showed us his democrasy by saying:
    Ok this thread is getting stupid ( not that wasn't in the 1st place ) so I'm locking it and any other threads on the same topic will be deleted.
    You have your answer , it is not cheating, a bug , or an exploit!
    So that's how that person works! And i made today a new thread for MisterCuddles closing the thread cause we should believe him and the event it's fair and square just cause he sais so and we don't get to oppose him!
    The thread i made today using irony against his actions:

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....0032-Really-!!

To get this one closed too from brotherVT on spot repsonding to the irony with ignorance!And then after thinking it a bit he changed the reply of :Since you want me to close it i will! To what you see above!(3-4 changes after) And after a couple of hrs on pms with both of em trying to explain them that MisterCuddles opinion about Fairy event is wrong and that the way he tryna pass us that he's reasoning is right and we get to beliieve it and to **** is even worst, what did i get?

BrotherVT:
    Have a wonderful day pappody and hope to see you sometime in the future.
    In order to properly salvage this situation, I will not provide service for you until you have apologized either in PMs or in a thread to MisterCuddles and I.
    So as you can see whatever MisterCuddles sais it's right! He's never wrong! If you think otherwise i'm sorry we can't do anything for you! If you speak again we'll close every thread you make! And in the end they ask you to say you're sorry too cause you didn't believe the lies
    MisterCuddles is feeding you! I'm sorry IDONTBotherVT i'm not a sheep to follow whatever you claim without thinking it and i'm not letting anyone mock my intelligence! I have my own opinions and i'm gonna say em if you and your kind like em or not!
    So people a distance that takes you 50secs with the slow buff to cover it's faster or the same than teleporting (1sec) , that's MisterCuddles opinion on the matter believe it or ****!

Lol yet again you're misreading the PMs. Please re-read the PMs again and tell me where I stated that MisterCuddles is "always right".
    The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

If it's such an issue (which it isn't), why don't you just file a ticket about the rings and quit blowing up the forums with your single-awareness-cause.

P.S. Here's a definition of 'democracy' as you're using it completely wrong, lol.
      de·moc·ra·cy
      diˈmäkrəsē
      noun
      1. a system of government by the whole population or all the eligible members of a state, typically through elected representatives.

Comment

Originally posted by puppetbomber View Post
        If it's such an issue (which it isn't), why don't you just file a ticket about the rings and quit blowing up the forums with your single-awareness-cause.

P.S. Here's a definition of 'democracy' as you're using it completely wrong, lol.
        de·moc·ra·cy
        diˈmäkrəsē
        noun
        1. a system of government by the whole population or all the eligible members of a state, typically through elected representatives.
        I told you the reason above! what other reason would be ?? Make up something since you at it!
        And you need to google better, you not gonna learn to me what democrasy means since i'm from the country that 1st made democracy! In a democratic system a person can say freely his opinion and thoughts!

Comment

Originally posted by pappody View Post
          I told you the reason above! what other reason would be ?? Make up something since you at it!
          And you need to google better, you not gonna learn to me what democrasy means since i'm from the country that 1st made democracy! In a democratic system a person can say freely his opinion and thoughts!
          I see your reasons, but do you not comprehend that support tickets are handled by GMs and if there was an issue to address, you'd have a better chance there than screaming on the forums which are handled mostly by the moderators you're bickering with? No? You must also fail to understand that moderators have no control over what happens in the game and no matter how much you're practicing your keyboard-warrior procedures, they're not going to help you as they don't have the power to.

And honey, you need to reread what you wrote in your original post, lol.

He just showed us his democrasy by saying:
          You're implying that Cuddles is being democratic by stating he'd close further threads. The appropriate word to use would be "dictatorship", where a single leader controls the people -- by of which he'd be censoring this particular topic.

Sincerely,
          A former AP Government ace.

P.S. I'm not sure I comprehend your statement as follows: you not gonna learn to me what democrasy means.....
          What is "you not gonna learn to me"? Is this English? As I am from America and do not understand the improper structure of your sentence. :3
          Last edited by puppetbomber; 03-24-2014, 06:29 PM.

Comment

AP Government ace.. Show off.. :0
            I only took AP Art History

Comment

Originally posted by BrotherVT View Post
              AP Government ace.. Show off.. :0
              I only took AP Art History
              Whatta' n3rd.

Comment

Originally posted by puppetbomber View Post
                I see your reasons, but do you not comprehend that support tickets are handled by GMs and if there was an issue to address, you'd have a better chance there than screaming on the forums which are handled mostly by the moderators you're bickering with? No? You must also fail to understand that moderators have no control over what happens in the game and no matter how much you're practicing your keyboard-warrior procedures, they're not going to help you as they don't have the power to.

And honey, you need to reread what you wrote in your original post, lol.

You're implying that Cuddles is being democratic by stating he'd close further threads. The appropriate word to use would be "dictatorship", where a single leader controls the people -- by of which he'd be censoring this particular topic.

Sincerely,
                A former AP Government ace.

P.S. I'm not sure I comprehend your statement as follows: you not gonna learn to me what democrasy means.....
                What is "you not gonna learn to me"? Is this English? As I am from America and do not understand the improper structure of your sentence. :3
                I already made a ticket! I don't have any hidden agendas since i don't now anyone of the mods, haven't talked with them prior to this! Since you implied something! My problem what i described above!
                Yah that "he just show us how decocratic he is" was irony! I don't get neither VT seemed to understand irony!
                Sincerely a phD chemical engineer born in the country that fisrt made democrasy! And if you gonna pull that you don't speak proper english i can speak you to my country's language but that gonna take us forever!

Comment

Using irony in this situation portrays that you don't have much care about the issue overall. If you want to resolve it, then you better start acting like you do. I have no respect for half-hearted players. It's either you're in it to the end or you're not.

Comment

And again you come to a conclusion outta nowhere! How the use of irony shows that i'm a halfhearted player? Dunno my 3-4 years of playing and the money spend on it , those show you otherwise? The 4hrs plus that i spent alr in this matter show that i'm half hearted?! And in the end what that have to mean? And if i would be full hearted , as you claim. that would changed cuddles reaction on the matter? I saw alr someone pointed out my suntax problems and now you tryna point out something else! What all those have to do with the matter at hand?!

Comment

And since we are at it the actions cuddles made and what he said what those show to you?

Comment

I didn't quite understand what you just said bro.

Comment

You judged me by the use of irony on my posts!How do you judge cuddle from what he said and did?

Comment

So he states that it's not a bug or an exploit and then people like you begin attacking him. You guys started the beef with him. He stated his opinion. Now remember what I said in PMs? Do I agree with what he said? No, but does it mean he's wrong either? No, not until we get an official response. Which is where I also told you to file a ticket if you want your official response but instead kept going back and forth in a useless argument where you could have obtained your answer in the time you spent here arguing.

Comment

LOL you guys are all jokes!!!! Just because you can't win Fairy Search now because people are taking advantage of something that came into the game, you wanna call it a glitch or an exploit. pappody, there are times that I read your post and I agree with you on some things. But something like this? You're just a whiny nerd. You know what some people say? If you can't beat them, join them. You have a PhD as a Chemical Engineer and here you are arguing with the idiot Mod about some idiotic thing that people recently found out about. So when mages could blink, you didn't seem to have that issue. Now that people can teleport to their spouse, it's cheating. ERRMURRHGURRHD

Comment

Working...
                              X