Name Error

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Name Error

I couldn't find a spot for this when I was looking, so I'm putting it here, under general support.

It was not until after I had bought VIP that I realized that I had misspelled my name, which would not normally be a problem. With this misspelling, though, the name can be read inappropriately, and I was wondering if I could get it changed - I play through Kongregate. The name is supposed to be Fahkri, but I accidentally spelled it Fahkir and didn't realize it, like I said, until after I had gotten VIP. Normally, I would not fuss, but like I said, the misspell can be read inappropriately.

There is not a way to change your name. I would not worry about at this time, as the name itself is not inappropriate, nor is it meant to be inappropriate. I can see this. If there are any issues with this in the future though, please feel to message me if it ever does become and issue in the future and I will assist you in solving the issue.

If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?

Comment

Thanks. Wasn't sure if it could be done or not, it just bugs me that I did that.

Comment

I am sorry. If you do not have too much invested in the character then you could always start over, and use that one as an alt. I understand your frustration. I really do. And I wish that something could be done to fix it for you. But you do not have to worry about anything happening to the toon right now because the name could be perceived as offensive. But it is really not offensive, and if anyone accuses you of it then they are really reaching. But if there ever is a problem with it, then just let me know and I will help you work it all out.

If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?

Comment

Working...
        X