Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

My all plat is gone i got 32p when im online its all gone.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My all plat is gone i got 32p when im online its all gone.

Hi Gamemaster I got 32platinum When im AFK Im buying Cards then i close the game i offline and now im login i got no plat already Gm please help me im (S15)Natzu16 From server of Aquatic Crypts Please help me gm i beg you

Originally posted by AkatzukiE16 View Post
    Hi Gamemaster I got 32platinum When im AFK Im buying Cards then i close the game i offline and now im login i got no plat already Gm please help me im (S15)Natzu16 From server of Aquatic Crypts Please help me gm i beg you
    Experiences user xD u need to file a ticket and tell them the estimated time date amount lost. However you may want to recall if you place the right amount of platinum for the cards you have open for your wanted shop and check your temporary storage to see if u have those cards. If there is most probably someone sold all of them for your platinum and that's why it's disappeared
    This Is A Computer Generated Post, No Signature Is Required.

Comment

I dont have anything It's bug

Comment

Nope It's not bug i know who get my plat his (S10)4ttack4ttack and some of his alts they get all of my items such as my plat they get my 31plat even my all gems

Comment

Working...
        X