Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knight's AOE skills

Well

Crater Smash VS Improved saber slash. both radius are 100 but Crater Smash seems to hit even wider range then Improved Saber Slash. why is it so? Is t because of the animation of each skills? crater smash seems to hit more wider cause of the animation but saber slash seems to hit less wider due to the animations. is that why? O.o
    This Is A Computer Generated Post, No Signature Is Required.

Its the animation. Crater smash seems too but I am a knight they hit both hit same. Crater smash seems to go a little more but only when its fading. The edge of it does not hurt ppl
    I'm in a mamasanmood.

Comment

Interesting you say you that hill1, as I have been a knight for almost 2 years now and I can personally say crater smash's radius is bigger then saber slash's, it also depends on the angel of the target as well, I have noticed sometimes crater smash is not big when it comes to hitting what enemies above you and below you however if they are on the side or at a 90 degree angel its radius is about 150 when there on the side so if your knight is moving sideways though seems weird craters range changes. Saber slashs range is negligible and pvp wise is not useful.
      Char: BlackKnight(lvl 140 Eidolon Knight), Jellah(7x priest) Gimina(lv 5x mortal rogue)
      Server: Glacial Planes.
      Guild: Mortal Elites (Sage)

For in depth knight guide click the link below
      !

"Let failure be your guide for in failure you learn how to play"

Comment

Yes it is useful and I've been playing on the beta which means I was here for 3 years -.- same range and you mean angle not angel lol

Interesting. For you to say that too
        Last edited by VicZar; 04-23-2014, 10:00 PM. Reason: Merged
        I'm in a mamasanmood.

Comment

So much double posting o.0

Saber is useless
          Originally posted by iTz_SoN
          I will murder everyone I see in GR regardless of level.
          I treat all players equally - so they all die.

Comment

both skills have the same range. as for the " it looks to hit further down than up" this is true. it LOOKS that way, but the range is the same, it is due to the angle of the game.
            (S39)Schrodinger, Eidolon, Knight
            server: Erie Marsh

"Save a life, grope your wife" Breast Cancer awareness
            "Stupid people are like slinkies, they are good for nothing but will bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs."

Comment

Working...
            X