Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frustrating Items Disappearance

HIIIIII

this time again, i lost another 176 Dragon Crystals from my vault xD and i have no clue how it keep disappearing. Ever since my first 50 Dragon Crystals disapperance, My gems were vanished too in some of my Equipment, This time, it is worst, 176 Dragon Crystals are missing, why is this vanishing mystery keep happening to me. No one have acccessed to my account and yet items keep vanishing.... i have file a ticket already. anyone has this occurrence before? And i seriously have no idea how many items i didnt keep track of disappeared too. Is it possible to file a ticket and look at?

Thanks for reading
    This Is A Computer Generated Post, No Signature Is Required.

Originally posted by weizheng23 View Post
    HIIIIII

this time again, i lost another 176 Dragon Crystals from my vault xD and i have no clue how it keep disappearing. Ever since my first 50 Dragon Crystals disapperance, My gems were vanished too in some of my Equipment, This time, it is worst, 176 Dragon Crystals are missing, why is this vanishing mystery keep happening to me. No one have acccessed to my account and yet items keep vanishing.... i have file a ticket already. anyone has this occurrence before? And i seriously have no idea how many items i didnt keep track of disappeared too. Is it possible to file a ticket and look at?

Thanks for reading
    Have you tried to change ur password yet?

Comment

Send me your ticket number. I will pass it on, and make sure that I let them know it is a repeating occurrence.

If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?

Comment

Sorry but its all been resolved time and a time again.... I'm sure this will never happened and if it does the chances are 0.000001%. thank you all for reading my bermuda's triangle mystery
        This Is A Computer Generated Post, No Signature Is Required.

Comment

Working...
        X