Mage in Corruption

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mage in Corruption

About how much stats is needed for a mage to survive corruption level 7?

Your Tenet is supposed to be really high. Above Oracle or just oracle with seriyu of course.
    Originally posted by Dr.Q
    Hm... best Tenet level, or home mortgage payment... what to do, what to do...

Comment

aww. im a non casher and my tenets is just level 1 nature. i guess i will get stuck in L6 forever. lol

Comment

Unless, you have a Gen 2 mount or maybe a Gen 1 Kyuubi or Killin might help

Edit: Seiryu is a must for mages in corruption.

Comment

You'll need at least 800k+ HP and 150-200k matk and as high damage reduction as possible. Also, two pets with charm level 4 are nice and will help you a lot as you move up in corruption. Start working on gen 5 teekas/panda/teddy now that have 100k-200k HP.

Comment

Originally posted by Radharani View Post
            You'll need at least 800k+ HP and 150-200k matk and as high damage reduction as possible. Also, two pets with charm level 4 are nice and will help you a lot as you move up in corruption. Start working on gen 5 teekas/panda/teddy now that have 100k-200k HP.
            forgot to mention pet with purification.

Comment

I've found that purification is not super important. Mostly because if your pet with charm has more than one active skill then there is a chance it won't use charm first which leaves you open. On those higher levels (7-10), you only have a small window for your pet to get it's charm off before the boss one hits it (unless your pet has 100k HP or more) I've even deleted the heal off my panda and teeka to help.

Comment

Things you MUST need: Seiryu beast soul. At least level 140. 50% dmg reduction or higher. 600k+ hp. Blood breaking kill sperion combo. Pet with 6 second charm. 30k+ pdef. High wings is very helpful because the feathered blessing will get proced a lot on mobs. GP CoP and level5 HP buffs help too :3 It would be preferable for you to have Ice crystal if youre going to L7

First thing you want to do before you even attempt the mobs is wait til some are grouped. As soon as you enter plop an AOE on them to get your frost going. once all 5 of them are on you use your meteor then cast fission. Once they are unstunned use thunderstorm. They should take about a good 15 seconds for their next attack. By then meteor should be close to its CD. Try to loop it as much as you can while keeping balrogs and frost going. Shouldnt be too hard unless you mess up by mistake. Before you kill the mobs make sure you leave one left. Cast ice cone on it and run to the other gate. Watch the boss and make sure its against a wall. Once it is just use your basic missle to kill the last mob. AS SOON AS YOU ENTER THE BOSS AREA plop your meteor on it as well as take out your charm pet. It will still cast that annoying -50% stat thing. before the charm wares off leave enough time to cast fission. Once its casted teleport to the boss and lightning it. Same should be done, itll be about 15-20 seconds for its next attack. before it strikes restun it with meteor.. time for round 2 because your fission wont be ready. Take out your charm pet again and wail on it for about a good 3-4 seconds then teleport to the OPPOSITE WALL. The reason why the boss needs to be against the wall when you enter is because it wont follow you if youre out of range. Once your at the opposite wall feel free to sit down until your skills/pet coolsdown. Whenever your ready feel free to start the loop again at any time. If you cant kill it this time just run to the opposite wall again. And boom. You'll have passed L7. The same is pretty much the same for the higher floors, you'll just need a LOT more stats. xD

Comment

Working...
                X